White light led DRL on sport

Bslaughter15

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU sport
Hello. I recently purchased the mini tazer for my JLU wrangler sport. It is awesome! I do have a question I was hoping you might could help with. I purchased led switchback lights for the turn signal bulbs. I'm having no issues with hyper flash or anything, but when I set them to be the DRL the lights are amber. Is there any setting that would activate the white light for the DRL on turn signal location?
Sponsored

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Hello. I recently purchased the mini tazer for my JLU wrangler sport. It is awesome! I do have a question I was hoping you might could help with. I purchased led switchback lights for the turn signal bulbs. I'm having no issues with hyper flash or anything, but when I set them to be the DRL the lights are amber. Is there any setting that would activate the white light for the DRL on turn signal location?
some switchbacks need to be flipped. Don’t believe Tazer assist with changing yellow to white.

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon, JLU Sport, JTuRD
This is a known issue with switch backs on a Sport, I don’t think anyone has figured out how make them burn white as a DRL.
@jludave has worked on this a lot and couldn’t get them to work.
Gregj

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

when I set them to be the DRL the lights are amber. Is there any setting that would activate the white light for the DRL on turn signal location?
No. Unfortunately, that's how the switchbacks work. When DRLs are set to turn signal, the vehicle's turn signal circuit is activated, therefore the switchback lights up amber. As mentioned, I've spent hours on this trying every possible setting combination.

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Sponsored

Black Jeep Convertible

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Sport S 2.0T eTorque
Occupation
Amazon Influencer 😂
Why not just leave the drl setting alone? The bulbs your purchased were designed for the sport.

The learner

First Name
Jibin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL
@Bslaughter15 @Gregj @jludave
You can get it done using the Jscan. Hope you guys know that by now. I drive a Sport S with halogen lights. Recently switched my halogen drl/turn signals to sequential led turn signal/drl and programmed it to stay ON when the engine starts. You should Set the drl Customer setting On/Off to Active using the app. Then you can switch it on using the settings in Uconnect (see below picture). Hope this helps. Let me know if anyone need more info on this subject.

1EFA7BF4-CF3B-44D7-AA71-DA251420F21B.jpeg

Geauxjoe

First Name
Joseph Restivo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Sahara 22 Grand Cherokee 21 Freedom Sport
You can get it done using the Jscan. Hope you guys know that by now. I drive a Sport S with halogen lights. Recently switched my halogen drl/turn signals to sequential led turn signal/drl and programmed it to stay ON when the engine starts. You should Set the drl Customer setting On/Off to Active using the app. Then you can switch it on using the settings in Uconnect (see below picture). Hope this helps. Let me know if anyone need more info on this subject.

Jeep Wrangler JL White light led DRL on sport 1EFA7BF4-CF3B-44D7-AA71-DA251420F21B
If you don’t mind me asking which sequential led lights did you install?

dbudday

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S

Jeep Wrangler JL White light led DRL on sport 1EFA7BF4-CF3B-44D7-AA71-DA251420F21B
So - JSCAN will allow you to run the switchback lights as white DRL?
Sponsored