Advertisement

Niffer

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sante Fe—Putting order in this weekend for Rubicon
Have any of the ones that have been completed MT?

Kingz0489

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
awaiting my JLURD
My insider said it was built on 08/20 and painted on 08/21. He said waiting on emissions test.

AppleJacks23

First Name
A.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.revkit.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Human Resources
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep chat just informed me my diesel had been built and in inspection for those of you that ordered diesels the first week of July
I got the usual pile of parts reply a couple of hours ago. Ordered 7/4. Was yours a Rubicon?

Sponsored

MotoMatt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD Granite Crystal Metallic
Jeep chat just informed me my diesel had been built and in inspection for those of you that ordered diesels the first week of July
I got the usual/same weekly answer. 8/25 was my latest update on estimated ship(build) date so maybe tomorrow is the day. I ordered on 7/3

nap914

First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 wrangler unlimited
Dealer has my invoice! Yay, won’t be long now

Sponsored

Lucky #7

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 6-spd Manual
I got this email after asking for some follow up. BTW, I ordered 6/18/2020. This email is not from Jeep Chat but as a result of a JC suggestion that my build could be escalated for review. He will be in touch with me on September 7?! WTAF?!!:
Hello

First, I would like to say congratulations on ordering your all new 2021MY Jeep Wrangler!

My name is Jeff and I will be monitoring your vehicle order throughout the build process.

At this present time, your vehicle is sequenced for production with an estimated production week reflected as 08-31-20.

I will continue to track the status of your 2021 Jeep Wrangler order and will provide any updates as they become available. I additionally have scheduled my next email follow-up with you for September 7th at the latest to let you know of any additional information as well.

Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Jeep Family!

Sincerely,

Jeff
Jeep Information Center
O|||||||O

Patientlywaiting

First Name
Saint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Patriot
I got this email after asking for some follow up. BTW, I ordered 6/18/2020. This email is not from Jeep Chat but as a result of a JC suggestion that my build could be escalated for review. He will be in touch with me on September 7?! WTAF?!!:
Hello

First, I would like to say congratulations on ordering your all new 2021MY Jeep Wrangler!

My name is Jeff and I will be monitoring your vehicle order throughout the build process.

At this present time, your vehicle is sequenced for production with an estimated production week reflected as 08-31-20.

I will continue to track the status of your 2021 Jeep Wrangler order and will provide any updates as they become available. I additionally have scheduled my next email follow-up with you for September 7th at the latest to let you know of any additional information as well.

Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Jeep Family!

Sincerely,

Jeff
Jeep Information Center
O|||||||O
Jeez. What did you order ?

DeviantCK

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU Wrangler Sahara Manual. Expecting 2021 JLU Rubicon Manual Sarge Green
Nothing unusual: A 1990 Grand Wagoneer.
No, seriously: '21 JLUR, 6-spd MANUAL, soft top, tech package, Lighing package, cold weather package, premium tan top. Basic stuff. Not sure what the freaking issue is.
They hate manuals or just us :CWL:

*Edit actually I wonder if they dont know how to hook up manuals to the cold weather package without installing a remote starter hahahahah*

Advertisement

Advertisement