First Name
Dominic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler sahara
Occupation
Dental hygienist
Hello I've seen many posts and videos about both. Just not sure which ones to go with. I have a 2019 jl Sahara, with RC 2.5 inch spacer lift currently running 33s. I know 35s will fit nicely without rubbing, I do mild off roading just dirt roads, little River crossings noting serious at all. Would 37s fit ? Mostly daily driving and easy off roading? I know that I'd probably have to regear with 37s and upgrade the spare tire carrier, anything I'd have to do with 37s? Help would be appreciated!
Sponsored

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Hello I've seen many posts and videos about both. Just not sure which ones to go with. I have a 2019 jl Sahara, with RC 2.5 inch spacer lift currently running 33s. I know 35s will fit nicely without rubbing, I do mild off roading just dirt roads, little River crossings noting serious at all. Would 37s fit ? Mostly daily driving and easy off roading? I know that I'd probably have to regear with 37s and upgrade the spare tire carrier, anything I'd have to do with 37s? Help would be appreciated!
I remember seeing a post from someone on here who got his warranty voided because he put 37s on. Hell just a few weeks ago the dealer refused to rotate mine because I had 35s. They wanted me to pay $75 extra inside off the the Jeep wave program.