Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Jannine

First Name
Jannine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Rubicon,2018 Lincoln Navigator ,2017 Dodge Ram 1500,2016 challenger SRT-plum crazy ,2015 Dodge Challenger SRT -BLACK
We ordered it from West Herr Chrysler Dodge Jeep Fiat of Rochester and our salesperson was Steve. We ordered it on 6/9/20

Advertisement

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
My 2021 rubicon shipped today and YES it was confirmed by my salesperson this morning.
I was told because I live in NY it would ship by truck and should arrive soon !!!!! So excited
Is your dealer within 250 miles of Toledo? Those are shipped by truck when they have enough vehicles heading to dealers in that area to fill the truck. Toledo is fastest, then western PA.

Some have thought about petitioning Jeep to hold closer orders a while so those farther away have a fair chance of getting them the same time as closer people.

Patientlywaiting

First Name
Saint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Patriot
Have you spoken to your dealer? Get salesman to get you status code in system!! Your Jeep could be sitting on the lot already!
It’s not on their lot, but could be in their storage. They said to call back Monday. It’s a hassle because I bought out of state and I’m having it delivered here

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
It’s not on their lot, but could be in their storage. They said to call back Monday. It’s a hassle because I bought out of state and I’m having it delivered here
Ahhhh...that is annoying. But still awesome at the same time. Wish you could just drive on over and have a look!

Patientlywaiting

First Name
Saint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Patriot
Ahhhh...that is annoying. But still awesome at the same time. Wish you could just drive on over and have a look!
I actually can’t drive for at least 6 more weeks. I was in a nasty wreck that internally ripped my arm off. So I’m just sitting here in an upper body immobilizer and sling checking my Jeep status and threads :no:

Sponsored

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I actually can’t drive for at least 6 more weeks. I was in a nasty wreck that internally ripped my arm off. So I’m just sitting here in an upper body immobilizer and sling checking my Jeep status and threads :no:
Omg! That’s terrible! I know that immobilizer well. Hubs has had shoulder reconstruction x4. And yet his shoulder still dislocates. Add that to his quadruple bypass and recent spinal fusion, and I have spent a lot of time nursing him and reading threads myself!!

Patientlywaiting

First Name
Saint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Patriot
Omg! That’s terrible! I know that immobilizer well. Hubs has had shoulder reconstruction x4. And yet his shoulder still dislocates. Add that to his quadruple bypass and recent spinal fusion, and I have spent a lot of time nursing him and reading threads myself!!
I’m coming over so you can take care of me too !

Roadhogster

First Name
BMac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD, Ram Sport & Harley Davidson FLSTS
I lost track in all the replies. For those of you with 2021s being built/already built, how accurate has the estimated build dates from dealers
Congrats!!!

Looks like still not a single 3.0 has been made...
Well neither crypto or Jeep chat has worked for me at all. Both keeps saying that it’s not even in production yet. My dealer called me the other day and he told me my 2021 hella Yella Rubicon 3.0 was in JS status. I called him just to check in today and he said it’s going ship on September 3rd. Don’t know why but I’m still having a hard time believing that it could be here in a few weeks.
Btw my order date was July 9th

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m coming over so you can take care of me too !
Hahahhaa you’ll heal quickly. I have magic powers. This is how my relationship with my hubs started. He was involved in a car accident and I nursed him back to health. He put a ring on it. :CWL:

btw...hope you heal quickly!!!

EchoCharlie1

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR; '17 F-250 FX4 Platinum; '15 Tesla S 85D; '15 Volvo XC60 T6; '16 Ducati Monster 1200R; '09 Vans RV-6
Occupation
Navy "Mustang" (ret); Engineering Manager, Space/Maritime Programs
Well neither crypto or Jeep chat has worked for me at all. Both keeps saying that it’s not even in production yet. My dealer called me the other day and he told me my 2021 hella Yella Rubicon 3.0 was in JS status. I called him just to check in today and he said it’s going ship on September 3rd. Don’t know why but I’m still having a hard time believing that it could be here in a few weeks.
Btw my order date was July 9th
I hear ya...ordered our JLUR (manual tranny) on 6/20, dealer says it was to ship 8/22, but on 8/21 it’s still in build, but ZERO status on crypto. :angry:

After ours is dropped off in Daytona, yours should be in Boca shortly thereafter. :fingerscrossed:

Sponsored

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I hear ya...ordered our JLUR (manual tranny) on 6/20, dealer says it was to ship 8/22, but on 8/21 it’s still in build, but ZERO status on crypto. :angry:

After ours is dropped off in Daytona, yours should be in Boca shortly thereafter. :fingerscrossed:
In theory, crypto will show your build sheet when it comes off the line. It took mine more than a day after coming off the line to show in the FCA database and then Crypto. Crypto doesn’t report status at all, unfortunately. Wouldn’t it be nice if we could
Program it to query the FCA super secret status database too???? If only....

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Thoughts that they may be shipping backwards...so 8/13s shipping could mean 8/12s are next? I had assumed 1. There was no rhyme or reason. 2. It was 100% based on location (train/truck full to destination).
Remember, for every one you see in Crypto there are at least 100 more that have been built and/or shipped. So what we see may not be a representative sample of what happens in total there.

Advertisement

Advertisement