What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Well, today I replaced my Emergency Car Escape Tool, with a new (same brand/model) more brightly colored one. I gave the one I had to a neighbor lady that just got a new car..

Anyway, an
Emergency Car Escape Tool, should be readily available in every guys/gals vehicle.
To me it is a must have.

I've had to use such a tool many times and once you have an occasion to use one, you will always keep one readily available in your vehicle.

On my JL, I have a very brightly colored, (see pic) Resqme The Original Emergency Keychain Car Escape Tool
, fastened/Velcro... to the inside, (at the top) of the glove box, where it is very visible and easy to get to...

They make great stocking stuffer gifts.... great give-ya, love you, to the Son or Daughter for their vehicle..

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01G6C18EC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Made in the USA
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? Capture.JPG

Centurion07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon 2-Dr
Well, today I replaced my Emergency Car Escape Tool, with a new (same brand/model) more brightly colored one. I gave the one I had to a neighbor lady that just got a new car..

Anyway, an
Emergency Car Escape Tool, should be readily available in every guys/gals vehicle.
To me it is a must have.

I've had to use such a tool many times and once you have an occasion to use one, you will always keep one readily available in your vehicle.

On my JL, I have a very brightly colored, (see pic) Resqme The Original Emergency Keychain Car Escape Tool
, fastened/Velcro... to the inside, (at the top) of the glove box, where it is very visible and easy to get to...

They make great stocking stuffer gifts.... great give-ya, love you, to the Son or Daughter for their vehicle..

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01G6C18EC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Made in the USA
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? Capture.JPG
Now you need an emergency glove box breach tool - just in case it gets jammed.

jk jk
There's nothing wrong with being prepared.

1quick1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase

Anyway, an
To me it is a must have.

Made in the USA
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_1560
I leave my tool with window punch and seatbelt cutaway in the zipper pocket on the driver side Bartact seat covers (between your legs). Should stay put if I rolled and also be able to get to it in if needed.

Will

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Hooked the kids up with a road trip mod. On long drives we will sit an iPad on the center console for them to watch movies and that hasn’t been the most stable solution. Got this little seat back organizer from Walmart for $10. They like it and it was cheap.

CCF615C5-AAF2-4097-90C7-09E8CBF23321.jpeg

DB1DE40E-7EE0-44BA-9C03-C87FABDBEF57.jpeg

6947D528-E323-4876-BEAF-91AFA547701E.jpeg

TravisC

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Installed the Overtread LED headlights. I ordered through Extreme Terrain. I had originally bought the DV8 version of these but after a few months and poor customer service I gave up since the Overtread version came back in stock at Extreme Terrain (everything was obviously out of stock for a few months due to COVID). The DV8's were around $650 and the Overtreads were around $750.
Link to Overtread website: https://overtread.com/product/skyline-head-lights/
Extreme Terrain's Website was down due to maintenace at time of post.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_2329

Installed:

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_2361

Old Halogen with PIAA Xtreme White bulbs:
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 90F8623B-B883-46F6-885D-5F97B7AA7F52

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 8D28D8B3-F41B-426B-A4A5-97127B929BFA
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_2351
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_2362

Bocephus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392
Occupation
Sam’s Decorative Automotive Button Emporium
Completed bumper, stinger, winch and light set up. All mounted and wired. Took my time over weeks , and didn’t do all at once - bumper first, then stinger a couple weeks later, winch later, light last. Wiring was easier than i expected. The bumper was a good learning experience - cutting / painting the Frame horns, sway motor flip, and the stinger required some very minor cutting too. The Baja OnX6 plus 10” light bar with the ford upfitter wiring harness made for a simple connect to the aux switch. And the cascadia 4x4 flipster lite fairlead mount - a good solution for a clean mount of the light bar and license plate. Cascadia shorted me some hardware, but were quick to respond / correct. Finally, had to open up the cascadia bolt holes a bit (aluminum, so easily done), to allow for the Baja mounting bolts to clear.

04B7AB1E-89D6-430D-9C1C-7EB88580F64E.jpeg

BC81CE42-84B4-40DF-83BD-94C3DAE444B4.jpeg

469BE1AD-7212-4DFD-B646-C57656889F96.jpeg

A3489BC3-3414-47E8-9368-3C7925909781.jpeg