Advertisement

Patientlywaiting

First Name
Saint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Patriot
Sooo you got me curious, and guess what I found... my Jeep for sale, lol. https://www.autonationchryslerjeepw...r-golden-7f8951db0a0d0c143c549085c71b17bb.htm
According to the link it’s currently in transit, already put in a ticket with their help desk online to have it removed and manager is calling me in the AM and I’ll really get it figured out, cause according to Jeep the ship date/build date is 9/1?
Mine was completed 8/13 and my ship date was 8/14. Now mine is either sitting in storage or awaiting final inspection depending on if I call or use chat Jeep customer care. I’m glad you got the yellow, and completely bummed they took away most of the fun colors

RDiddy

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 manual Sahara
This is a common occurrence and dealers blame it on Jeep software. A cautionary tale to make sure you don't get stiffed - one forum member had a 2020 ordered from a "big time" out of state dealer. Waited for months for it to get delivered and had call it was in. When he got there they sold it to someone else, probably for more money. Sales manager tap danced around sorry it happened on the forum but didn't get much support. Talk to your sales manager, find out the procedures they have to isolate it from any possibility of sale, big sold sign, key fobs kept separate from others with sold tag on them, telling sales staff which vehicles are totally off limits - no customer touches it. Make yourself known to the sales manager so they know you and your order.
That would piss me right the fuck off.

And when I make the 3 hour trip and they tell me, the guy that "ordered" it too bad, we sold it to somebody else? Uhh, no, you didn't. You already sold it to me so that other guy can go take a hike.

Gimme my damn keys.

Sponsored

Parratt

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUD, 1988 MJ, 2010 XK (Sold)
Crypto Update:

Hellayella4dr. Complete!

myredwilly. Build found/Sheet Publshed. Ordered 7/7. THAT'S ME!!!!!!! :clap:

schirmy. Build found. This is a 2020. Wtg for the sheet to publish to confirm Canadian order.

Congrats!!!

Looks like still not a single 3.0 has been made...

srs148

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Billet JLUR, 2014 Jeep GC Summit
I've tried to use the tracking tool multiple times, but get errors. is it down or am I possibly doing something wrong. I've double-checked the VIN and the order dates to ensure they're accurate. Guidance is appreciated.

Last edited:

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I've tried to use the tracking tool multiple times, but get errors. is it down or am I possibly doing something wrong. I've double-checked the VIN and the order dates to ensure they're accurate. Guidance is appreciated.
what is your nickname in Crypto?

kingpinJL

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 Limited, 2021 JLUR
Great to see some Rubi's moving! First few days looked like only Sports and Saharas. Hoping mine finds a truck to Pittsburgh soon!
i actually wasn't anticipating it shipping until next week at the earliest.... so this is good news.

srs148

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Billet JLUR, 2014 Jeep GC Summit
what is your nickname in Crypto?
the system crashed on the first entry screen so I wasn't sure if it captured it, but I believe I put it in as 'srs148JLUR' or something close to that

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
the system crashed on the first entry screen so I wasn't sure if it captured it, but I believe I put it in as 'srs148JLUR' or something close to that
there isn't any entry near to that in Crypto.

Advertisement

Advertisement