HELLA YELLA Wrangler JL Club

Trauma Jeep

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver Zenith 2024 JLU
Just picked my Hella 2DR JL yesterday and was thinking about that blackout hood decal. Do you like it? Is it durable? Was it hard to install? Thank you.
Sponsored

Trauma Jeep

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver Zenith 2024 JLU
Hello everyone! I am a former billet silver owner, may she Rest In Peace. Yesterday I just became the proud owner of a Hella Yella! Here is a pic from the dealership. What are some special must do mods for this color specifically? I like the contrast with black accessories. It came with granite crystal wheels, I prefer the Moab wheels.

Jeep Wrangler JL HELLA YELLA Wrangler JL Club 1BF1491F-3BE5-4DB4-BEC3-BEF65AC32164

Last edited:

Sponsored

ODDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hella Yella Sahara
I've still got my hellayella jeep on order, but I love this! Did you paint them yourself, or have a body shop do it?
I wrapped them in 3M sunflower yellow. The color is darn close, but the vinyl is bubbling in a few places on the driver's side. So if I were to do it again, I would have them painted.
Wait a second... What kind of seat cover is this and how did you put it on?
They are PRP seat covers, I went with the Graphite Gray Tweed. We love them, especially for a Jeep in Phoenix where we did not want leather but still wanted a premium seat material.

Jeep Wrangler JL HELLA YELLA Wrangler JL Club 50099917843_972ac8978d_k
\

Jeep Wrangler JL HELLA YELLA Wrangler JL Club 48262114181_3b61369e2b_k

Last edited:

Trauma Jeep

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver Zenith 2024 JLU
They say that you purchased the right “car” when you catch yourself looking back at it as you walk away. I must look back at least 15 times lol. People must think I have a “condition”, well I do, it’s called “I just got a new JL after my first one was totaled”. :like:

Last edited:

Sponsored

BLAM

First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2Dr Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Sitting in D1 Status Currently but soon enough I'll have my 21' HellYella 2Dr Rubicon :D

Coming from the Basic Black Club on my old 15' JKU

Anyone find Tube/Half doors already painted that come close to this yellow?