Sponsored

Tailgate Table recommendations?

bigbaozi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Or spend $60 on a Mopar knock-off on Amazon, had to do a bit of bending but it works just fine. I'm not so fond of having an open flame so close to my truck these days, so we carry a portable table as well.
Sponsored

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
We have the American adventure labs tailgate table. There are a ton of great ones on the market but we felt the AAL satisfied our needs the best and their quality is unrivaled.

brett

Sponsored

Foggy47

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, billet silver w/ 1 touch sky top. Honda Ridgeline for gentleman's pickup needs.
Occupation
Retired with hobbies. Golf, Fishing, Hunting, Sploring
I got lots of stuff to spend money on....besides a tailgate table. Sooo....I bought an el-cheapo model on Amazon.....and it does the function just fine. I think I paid about $60 for mine. It's made similar to the Mopar unit. Why pay more?....unless your using it daily or your a serious camper / overland.......then I can vision more being better.

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
OP
OP

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
I got lots of stuff to spend money on....besides a tailgate table. Sooo....I bought an el-cheapo model on Amazon.....and it does the function just fine. I think I paid about $60 for mine. It's made similar to the Mopar unit. Why pay more?....unless your using it daily or your a serious camper / overland.......then I can vision more being better.
Can you post the link?

Sponsored

Foggy47

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, billet silver w/ 1 touch sky top. Honda Ridgeline for gentleman's pickup needs.
Occupation
Retired with hobbies. Golf, Fishing, Hunting, Sploring
OP
OP

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Anyway I decide on the front runner tailgte system. the $350 plus one I'm sure is awesome, but if I buy that I will find myself doing activities around it just to justify the near $400 in cost.