Sponsored

BRIGHT WHITE Wrangler JL Club

Sponsored

Jeepsmashin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR

I ordered mine from Jim marsh in Las Vegas NV. it took 41 days to bring her home.

My options are
Hardtop
Auto trans
Leather
Cold weather group
Electric infotainment group
LED group

EROCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S
I am the same way. i am ordering a JL and i have a white black top and black fenders now on my JK. i hate to get the same jeep again because it will look like what i have now.I looked at the dark gray and man its so damn pretty. then i saw this silver here and said i want this but then i cant not get white after all me and my wife's suburbans have been and even my daughters car i got her for Christmas is white. once you have a white one its hard to get any thing but white lol/do you like this white top here wi
IMG_45131 (1).jpg
JL with 37s 2 mopar.JPG
th the black fenders or black on top with black fenders too better ? which one do you like better ? minus the red bead lock wheels
I like the black top because I think it looks like a knock off g-wagon decked in all white. All about what floats your boat, who cares what we think!

Muddog

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saturn Ion
Not even close to rubbing. The rubicon has a ton of space. They are 20x10 with -24 offset.
Do you think they will rub on my Sahara if I get 35’s on 20” Wheels without a lift?

Jmpow79

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon JLU
I don’t think so, but it depends on the wheel offset and width.

Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
20180323_190603.jpg
Well i thought i was going to like the white top like the Rubicon express one above till i found one like it on a dealers lot. Well after seeing it in person i think l do,like the black top much better with the black fenders lol. its just one of those things you have to see it in person before you know for sure i guess. Here is a photo of it and i guess the top needs to match the fenders either way. i just dont like the white top with the black fenders

swozey

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I went with a white top/black fenders. A black top that's barely insulated (even when including the insulation package) just doesn't sound fun to deal with in our 102*+ weather. It definitely looks more Gwagon/Land Rover with it on. But if I don't like that I've always got a black softtop (and hopefully soon a Trektop) which is where the white JLU really looks great.

ckorte13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon Loaded
I ordered solid white 4 door Rubicon, with dual top. I would have loved to have been able to order the new push button soft top. But I don't have the time to wait for it. Congrats on your orders. It all looks great either way. Now I am looking for sidesteps/rails to help get in and out.

Cody6597

First Name
Elliott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Picked this baby up today! Dont know about everyone else but behind the wheel reminds me of an old CJ looking out of the windshield. Might be the way they raised the hood in the middle. Throw in the redesign on the dash and makes it feel like that even more. Though the JL is more aerodynamic than the JK it certainly doesn't feel that way in my opinion.

Jeep JL.jpg

Jeep JL 2.jpg

jaldeborgh

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Elite, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit, 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon, 2017 Lotus Evora 400, 1949 Triumph 2000 (under restoration), 2004 Ducati Monster S4R, 2003 BMW K1200RS, and 4 Vespa scooters.
Occupation
Semiconductor Capital Equipment Sales Executive
20180323_190603.jpg
Well i thought i was going to like the white top like the Rubicon express one above till i found one like it on a dealers lot. Well after seeing it in person i think l do,like the black top much better with the black fenders lol. its just one of those things you have to see it in person before you know for sure i guess. Here is a photo of it and i guess the top needs to match the fenders either way. i just dont like the white top with the black fenders
I ordered my White JLUR with color matching top and black fenders, the Jeep arrived at the dealer yesterday and I’ll see it today and likely collect it on Wednesday. In pictures I liked/like this configuration best, it will be interesting to see it in the flesh. To me the color matching fenders was too little contrast and the black top and fenders was too much contrast. I guess that’s what makes a horse race .
Sponsored