Sponsored

Mojito vs bikini vs punk'n?? Which color to get?

JEB-A-RONI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler TJ
Hi guys,
So I am going to be purchasing a "new" Jeep to replace my 2005 TJ, and I have decided that I am going to get a 2 door JL Rubicon (either a 2018 or 2019) and have been on the hunt to find one in one of my 3 favorite colors. To be honest, I really like all 3 colors and have been having a really hard time picking which one I want because this new JL will be my daily driver and I am going to have it for a long time.

My favorite color is green but I currently own an Electric lime green TJ, so I'm not too sure if I want another green Jeep. I like the bikini blue but fear I will have a harder time finding one because they came out in 2019, so thats one less year to find them in. Finally, I really like the orange, but maybe I am leaning more towards this one because this color is much more easier to find.

My question is, between these 3 colors, which one do you like best? If anyone out there owns any one of these colors, let me know how you like it and maybe why you chose it. I just don't want to get sick of or regret whatever color I choose. I also like red and white, but I am particular to exotic colors in Jeeps.

Any thoughts or comments would be greatly appreciated!!
Sponsored

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
I like Bikini, Punk’n and Mojito, in that order.

Bikini is a more mature color; Mojito is more in your face. Punk’n is, well, orange...

So it all depends if you want to stand out, you want something more sophisticated, or you want a timeless, classic orange color.

I have a Firecracker Red JL. I never envisioned myself owning a red Wrangler. It’s VERY red; now I’m kind of infatuated with this color.

txj2go

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTS-V, 2018 JLU Sport Firecracker Red
Mojito is a very unique color, and you already like green. I wanted Bikini, really wanted Bikini, but my wife said she didn't like it and there weren't any around here so I got Firecracker Red which I also really like. I would have been fine with Punkin, and personally I'm not such a fan of green. I've decided I like Ocean Blue also. Granite Crystal is a good color for the JL, a safe color, and I looked for that one too, but it just isn't as much fun.

Sponsored

JHTS

First Name
John & Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gecko JLU Freedom, 2020 Punk'n JL Sport S
Occupation
John - US Army Ret/DA Civilian / Holly - Boss of husband
I have a Punkin and Bikini. Bikini you have to see in person as photos do not capture the true color. Punkin is a great color and was my first choice. Obviously Bikini was my second choice and Heller Yellow was third. After have them though I can’t imagine having any other colors. Glad I have two so I don’t have to pick between Punkin and Bikini.

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
I absolutely HATED bikini. Then I saw it it person and hated it. Then I saw it again and again and again. I really like it now.

but.....

I would go with Punk’n. It’s a tad less “girlie“ (no haters, please) and big and bold. If you can’t find a pumk‘n, get bikini and make sure to get a mani/pedi every other week (I kid.... I kid... I kid.... )

OP
OP

JEB-A-RONI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler TJ
I like Bikini, Punk’n and Mojito, in that order.

Bikini is a more mature color; Mojito is more in your face. Punk’n is, well, orange...

So it all depends if you want to stand out, you want something more sophisticated, or you want a timeless, classic orange color.

I have a Firecracker Red JL. I never envisioned myself owning a red Wrangler. It’s VERY red; now I’m kind of infatuated with this color.
Honestly same with me! In my opinion, red has always been the "classic" Jeep color. I never thought I would ever consider or possibly think about getting a red Jeep. However, times have changed.

Sponsored

OP
OP

JEB-A-RONI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler TJ
Mojito is a very unique color, and you already like green. I wanted Bikini, really wanted Bikini, but my wife said she didn't like it and there weren't any around here so I got Firecracker Red which I also really like. I would have been fine with Punkin, and personally I'm not such a fan of green. I've decided I like Ocean Blue also. Granite Crystal is a good color for the JL, a safe color, and I looked for that one too, but it just isn't as much fun.
To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of ocean blue, however, I do like the red. In my opinion, red is classic and you really can't go wrong with it.

OP
OP

JEB-A-RONI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler TJ
I have a Punkin and Bikini. Bikini you have to see in person as photos do not capture the true color. Punkin is a great color and was my first choice. Obviously Bikini was my second choice and Heller Yellow was third. After have them though I can’t imagine having any other colors. Glad I have two so I don’t have to pick between Punkin and Bikini.
Haha I was gonna ask you which color you like more then I read your last sentence. At least you have the best of both worlds.
Sponsored