2020 Golden Eagle Edition Black and Tan

Buckleyjr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 CJ, 99 TJ, 2003 TJ, 2018 JLUR
This is awesome! I love the retro tribute look. The scrambler on the JT, the black and silver Laredo and the Golden Eagles are the best. I say you put some gold CJ wheels on and some pin stripes. Might as well complete the look. Thanks for doing this and sharing.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Harper

Harper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.myjeepadventures.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Black and Tan
This is awesome! I love the retro tribute look. The scrambler on the JT, the black and silver Laredo and the Golden Eagles are the best. I say you put some gold CJ wheels on and some pin stripes. Might as well complete the look. Thanks for doing this and sharing.
I've got the pin stripes on the list next. Wheels I gotta save up for for a bit... but I fully agree with your suggestions :) Thx!

OP
OP
Harper

Harper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.myjeepadventures.com
Vehicle(s)

Mitch2k1

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL 2020 Wrangler
"A1" Very nice, who did that nice eagle ?

OP
OP
Harper

Harper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.myjeepadventures.com
Vehicle(s)
I bought it from Etsy here so far so good. I usually hand wash, but in the winter, I use a regular car wash to get the salt off (I live in Michigan) and it has fully held up. the colors are fading a little bit, but, it matches the dirt and dust and scratches on the rest of the jeep ;)

I took this photo a couple weeks ago... the lettering is holding up really nice as well.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2020 Golden Eagle Edition Black and Tan Jeep Wrangler JL Golden Eagle Black and Tan

Sponsored

JEEPIDON

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2021 Gladiator Rubicon, 2013 Ram2500
Occupation
Retired - Business Consultant
Michel, you might want to check out goldeneagledecals.com in Texas. I just did a set for a Jeep jk and his decals are mopar factory quality, not imitations that fade. Check with Mike, a professional and ships immediately with intelligent packaging.
charlie

OP
OP
Harper

Harper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.myjeepadventures.com
Vehicle(s)
Michel, you might want to check out goldeneagledecals.com in Texas. I just did a set for a Jeep jk and his decals are mopar factory quality, not imitations that fade. Check with Mike, a professional and ships immediately with intelligent packaging.
charlie
I would check them out too, I just looked at their site and seems legit. I looked at higher quality ones myself, the ones I found required me to buy several other decals that would work on a '77, but they don't fit the JL, so it was going to be wasted.

If you go the 'factory quality' route, one thing to keep in mind is that the eagle will probably be a lot bigger. I was close to pulling the trigger on one that size, and to install it you will need to remove the windshield bumpers on the hood, which means you have to pop out the insulation under the hood. I actually went ahead and bought these from Quadratec expecting I would need some new ones. I ended up not needing them as the one I got fits neatly between and actually ended up fitting the contour of the hood nicely (total luck).

All that being said, I'm happy with mine, and I love the smiles it brings to folks when they see it (myself included), but I think I might go with the higher quality one that was larger if I were doing it all over again... in any case, I'd love to see yours when you decide :)
Sponsored