JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Niffer

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sante Fe—Putting order in this weekend for Rubicon
Yeah, I think there are only 3 or 4 orders from NC a year so it might wait a few months.:angry:
Well, if they would only get mine built, they could catch a ride together!

Advertisement

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Well, if they would only get mine built, they could catch a ride together!
Wait, two from NC at the same time? Maybe I'm thinking ND. Yeah, lots go to NC. Letters confuse me. :whew:

So maybe they will hurry up and do yours so the train doesn't have to sit and wait.:fingerscrossed:

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
I've just scanned this thread so humor me if this question has been addressed: Has anyone seen their 2021 Diesel order move beyond D1?

Sponsored

Brendon

First Name
Brendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Willys 2020 GMC Denali 2500 HD
Vehicle Showcase
FWIW

4:43:27 PM
Amber
Thank you, I can see all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production, it should be entering the build very soon! It does look like it will probably enter the build next week, I would recommend checking back then and we will check on this again for you!
4:46:44 PM
im guessing it needs to wait for other similar styles or similar destination before build?
4:47:20 PM
Amber
Pretty much, it does not have to stick with a similar group but the parts required do affect the time that it will enter and go through the build.

I'm guessing they probably don't get a lot of orders of manual, 2 door, 5 inch display, no power locks or windows :D

Totally happy with getting some insight from Jeep Chat...they've been nothing but good to me. Big thanks to @nerubi for leveling expectations in this thread with humor and humility.
I'm in the same boat as you. 2dr Willys manual, nothing fancy, hard top, block heater, AC only options. Ordered 6/15, been in D! status for weeks, same old thing from Jeep Chat, dealer just told me the ship date was moved back 3 days to 8/25 for what that's worth -- not much

Ericl

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
Dealer called me today and told me my 2021 JL rubicon is now waiting in a storage lot. Somewhat confirms what Jeep Chat has said so far. The only thing they both seem to know for sure, is that it’s built haha. Ordered 7/1

nap914

First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 wrangler unlimited
Dealer called me today and told me my 2021 JL rubicon is now waiting in a storage lot. Somewhat confirms what Jeep Chat has said so far. The only thing they both seem to know for sure, is that it’s built haha. Ordered 7/1
My dealer called me with the same information! Built but in storage. Shipping date was updated to 8/28.

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update:

46120991: Build Found. Order date 6/12/20. Wtg for published sheet.
Sandydog303: Build Found. Order date 7/22/20. Wtg for published sheet.

Last edited:

Sponsored

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update:

ADD1997: Build Found. Ordered 7/4 - subject to published build sheet
Jeepmd: Build Found. Sheet published. Ordered 7/3
Jeepmerk: Build Found. Sheet published. Ordered 6/27
Password: Build Found. Sheet Published. Ordered 6/14
SargeGreenLD: Build Fund. Sheet Published. Order date unknown.
SomeDudesRubi....: Build found. Waiting for confirmation on sheet as I'm having difficulty accessing. Ordered 6/17.
All of the above have build sheets published!

richardya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge 2011
Vehicle Showcase
Bad News for 2021s

I just heard they are not shipping any 2021s yet. They are all being held for now. They should go out by the end of the month. Anyone who hears otherwise, as in they hear confimation that their vehicle is on a rail or truck please prove me wrong and let us know.

somedude922

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, Previous: 1984 CJ7, 1979 CJ7
Bad News for 2021s

I just heard they are not shipping any 2021s yet. They are all being held for now. They should go out by the end of the month. Anyone who hears otherwise, as in they hear confimation that their vehicle is on a rail or truck please prove me wrong and let us know.
and you heard this from where?

Advertisement

Advertisement