New Uconnect Uodate July 19, 2020

jigamanz

First Name
Jeegs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20' Jeep JLUR, 14' Mazda 3 Sport GT, 09' Acura RDX
The push of OTA in Canada might be a different cycle then the US.
I don't believe so because when I call service through the uconnect system it calls an american line. It's the same stuff NA wide I believe. Might be wrong though. Who knows. lol

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
I don't believe so because when I call service through the uconnect system it calls an american line. It's the same stuff NA wide I believe. Might be wrong though. Who knows. lol
The cellular networks in Canada are very different and different players. But who knows the deals they've cut for bandwidth.

jigamanz

First Name
Jeegs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20' Jeep JLUR, 14' Mazda 3 Sport GT, 09' Acura RDX
The cellular networks in Canada are very different and different players. But who knows the deals they've cut for bandwidth.
Oh, for sure the cellular networks are different, but only Mopar/Uconnect would be sending out the updates, it's not the service provider.

AnnDee4444

Threads
Reaction score
'18 JLR 2.0
Is it just me, or does the software update page just show the loading dots and then just go back to the ironically named "YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE" screen? I would think that my 2018 should have some sort of update...

https://www.driveuconnect.com/support/software-update.html

Edit: never mind, user error. Apparently I'm up to date. I don't really believe it though.

jeepingib

First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JLUR Punk'n
Occupation
Mechanic
Is it just me, or does the software update page just show the loading dots and then just go back to the ironically named "YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE" screen? I would think that my 2018 should have some sort of update...

https://www.driveuconnect.com/support/software-update.html

Edit: never mind, user error. Apparently I'm up to date. I don't really believe it though.
The update site is notoriously out of date.
Sponsored