TomahawkChop

First Name
Jerid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKUR
Latest on my order today:

" I am showing at this time your Vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle."

So excited :rock:
Any idea of what optional equipment you ordered that would add this step? Or is this step pretty much standard @nerubi ?

Advertisement

Ericl

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
seems like thus far the random order generator is behaving properly as it seems all the folks in build are June orders. Havent seen anybody with a July order reporting anything other than canned parts ready.
Mine was in framing yesterday. 7/1 order date

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
The Mopar list of options, headliner, floor mats, CAI, and maybe some declks for select trim. Seen JB take one day up to two weeks.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Mine was in framing yesterday. 7/1 order date
Wait, not fair. There are a whole bunch of June orders that haven't started. See how crazy their assembly order sequence process is. And it just gets worse as the MY goes on.

Ericl

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
Wait, not fair. There are a whole bunch of June orders that haven't started. See how crazy their assembly order sequence process is. And it just gets worse as the MY goes on.
Seems fair to me haha!

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Seems fair to me haha!
i'll let you know a secret, but just you - don't tell anyone else on the forum. I've been told by a high ranking insider that the assembly order sequence process is locked in the same vault as the Colonel's secret recipe. Ssshhhh!

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Just got an update from my dealer with an estimated shipdate of 8/21.. order date 6/15 Im guessing there is no love on the assembly line for manuals, Totally unfair
No, doesn't make a difference manual or automatic for sequence unless they are having problems getting them from the manufacturer because they couldn't believe anyone drives a manual anymore or, worse, they found out the fix for them isn't working and they are stopping them until they figure out something else. Hopefully the former.

DeviantCK

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU Wrangler Sahara Manual. Expecting 2021 JLU Rubicon Manual Sarge Green
No, doesn't make a difference manual or automatic for sequence unless they are having problems getting them from the manufacturer because they couldn't believe anyone drives a manual anymore or, worse, they found out the fix for them isn't working and they are stopping them until they figure out something else. Hopefully the former.
I really hope is not the latter that would be soo disheartening.

Sponsored

Niffer

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sante Fe—Putting order in this weekend for Rubicon
YES! Hopefully the former. Mine is a manual.

Ericl

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
It bypassed paint? It is suppose to sit in paint for three days.
Sounds like it got painted for like 30 seconds last night. Probably have no clear coat on it. Haha

Advertisement

Advertisement