JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

DeviantCK

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU Wrangler Sahara Manual. Expecting 2021 JLU Rubicon Manual Sarge Green
Anybody got a Sarge Green Willys order? Manquel just showed a picture of it at the end of the line.
I have a Sarge Green Manual Rubicon, no updates other than all parts gathered

Advertisement

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update:

Hayden build found. (2020). Recent/late registration. Canadian order.

Sponsored

gatbagel

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Bolt, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon on order
so, to be clear, besides Jeep chat and emails from dealers, we no official confirmation in crypto that any 2021's have been built, correct? also, I have not seen any confirmation via the factory facebook nor the UAW local 12 facebook page that 2021's are officially on the line. Am I wrong?

Lucky #7

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 6-spd Manual
so, to be clear, besides Jeep chat and emails from dealers, we no official confirmation in crypto that any 2021's have been built, correct? also, I have not seen any confirmation via the factory facebook nor the UAW local 12 facebook page that 2021's are officially on the line. Am I wrong?
Dude, are you stomping on our Aldrin with truth??

TomahawkChop

First Name
Jerid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKUR
You'd think they'd update the Jeep website to have the 2021's already on there if production of the 2020's is finished and they've started 2021 production. ‍

Last edited:

Sponsored

GerJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
You'd think they'd update the Jeep website to have the 2021's already on there if production of the 2020's is finished and they've started 2021 production. ‍♂
I think the 2020s will stay on the site while there still are 2020s to be sold so people can find them at dealers. I am sure the 2021s will show up on the site once dealers start getting some on the lots.

gatbagel

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Bolt, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon on order
You'd think they'd update the Jeep website to have the 2021's already on there if production of the 2020's is finished and they've started 2021 production. ‍♂
Yeah, I've also given Jeep the feedback on the fact that you can only configure 2020's on their site even though you can only order 2021s for over a month now... they claim you can configure, price and then buy remotely (through a dealer of course) but that's totally bogus when the wrong model year is the only thing available. I've even tried to hack the site and replace 2020 with 2021 in the build site URL to see if it would work but no dice....

GoBills

First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Willys
Occupation
Firefighter
This morning Jeep chat said my Jeep is in trim!! Are we still waiting on crypto to find the first 21’s?

struong8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon(ordered)
Ordered mine 7/8 and Jeep Chat this morning didn't give me a date and only "supplies gathered and waiting to be built."

Seems like the dealerships has more info than the Jeep support at this moment? Will probably ask my dealer for any updates I suppose.

Advertisement

Advertisement