• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Pennsylvania WTB JLU Soft Top

becj76

First Name
Rebecca
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara Unlimited JL
Looking for a JLU soft top. Willing to travel outside of PA a bit. I will be traveling to the eastern NC area towards the end of September and can stop anywhere along that route or even travel outside of that specific area while I am there.
Sponsored

Jeepguy813

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JLU
Looking for a JLU soft top. Willing to travel outside of PA a bit. I will be traveling to the eastern NC area towards the end of September and can stop anywhere along that route or even travel outside of that specific area while I am there.
I have a tinted soft top for JLU that I would be willing to trade. low miles and very good condition. possible trade for your hard top if you have one?

OP
OP

becj76

First Name
Rebecca
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara Unlimited JL
I have a tinted soft top for JLU that I would be willing to trade. low miles and very good condition. possible trade for your hard top if you have one?
I would be up for trading however I want to keep my hard top. I want to be able to switch out for summer/winter.

JLhokie14

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU

I have a soft top up for sale - it is the premium soft top for 4 door. I have been switching it the same as you so it has only been on the car for a total of 5 months over two years. Properly stored in storage, has all parts and inclusive of the soft top bag for storage

I am in Virginia, and would even be willing to drive a bit to meet you sometime in the next two weeks if you are interested.

Only selling because converting my rig to camping for my Fiance and Dog, and need the roof space as we build a family and go camping.

PM me if interested!