• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Washington Accutune Fox 2.0 Performance Series 1.5-4″ Lift, LSC Adjuster

OP
OP
Kevin Mojito

Kevin Mojito

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Moijto 2005 TJ AEV Hemi
Hey Rob
Nice, you went with King's. I really like the color and looks of the King. Good to hear Accutune valving worked out.
Did you get the adjustable king's?

I have the 95/120 spring, it's soft for sure. How's the 110/120 spring for street. I have been thinking of going to the 110/120 2" spring, as the 95/120 needs a 1" spacer to flatten out my setup.
Sponsored

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Rob
Nice, you went with King's. I really like the color and looks of the King. Good to hear Accutune valving worked out.
Did you get the adjustable king's?

I have the 95/120 spring, it's soft for sure. How's the 110/120 spring for street. I have been thinking of going to the 110/120 2" spring, as the 95/120 needs a 1" spacer to flatten out my setup.
No I didn’t. If you read the blog on accutunes website, they admit on there that with the king compression adjusters there’s not as much variance as the fox shocks. Plus I figured if I’m getting them completely valved they should be good to go without needing a change. The springs are great, I think synergy says it’s only 5-10% stiffer than stock. I called them and spoke to Dave when I ordered. I specifically asked if I would notice the rate difference between mopar spring and theirs and he said “f@&$ no.” To that same end, I asked accutune if I would need to revalve my shocks if I moved to a set of Metalcloak springs and they said no as well, as the valving would not be affected by a slight change in spring rate.

moodywizard

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
The falcons probably seems stiff due to them being digressive valving, known to be stiff on the initial strokes which makes it seem rude stiff on the street.

Glad to hear the Kings are working good with accutune valving. I’m still running the fox 2.0 off the shelf with evo 3.5 lift. Seems like a dump truck at time over pot holes haha

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
The falcons probably seems stiff due to them being digressive valving, known to be stiff on the initial strokes which makes it seem rude stiff on the street.

Glad to hear the Kings are working good with accutune valving. I’m still running the fox 2.0 off the shelf with evo 3.5 lift. Seems like a dump truck at time over pot holes haha
Well, to be frank they don’t seem stiff they are stiff. Plenty of teraflex employees I’ve heard run 2dr falcons on their 4 doors because they’re stiff. On bigger bumps the digressive works better but on the day to day, they’re frequently jarring. I ran the sp2s on the softest setting and 26psi on the tires. With my Kings the tires are at 31psi and it handles the daily drives noticeably better.

moodywizard

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Well, to be frank they don’t seem stiff they are stiff. Plenty of teraflex employees I’ve heard run 2dr falcons on their 4 doors because they’re stiff. On bigger bumps the digressive works better but on the day to day, they’re frequently jarring. I ran the sp2s on the softest setting and 26psi on the tires. With my Kings the tires are at 31psi and it handles the daily drives noticeably better.
Haha no doubt, was just stating probably due to the digressive vs progressive valving.

Sponsored

moodywizard

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Sorry if I came off harsh wasn’t my intention. Either way, very happy with my king custom valved shocks
No worries, didn’t take as harsh just passionate which is understandable. I would get the Kings but fox seems to have a little bit more travel. Haven’t really decided to pursue anything yet because I may go long arm in the future. Been thinking about going with the mc 6 packs short term if anything because of the travel they provide. Yes I know the horror stories of them leaking etc but can’t beat the travel they provide for short arms.

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
No worries, didn’t take as harsh just passionate which is understandable. I would get the Kings but fox seems to have a little bit more travel. Haven’t really decided to pursue anything yet because I may go long arm in the future. Been thinking about going with the mc 6 packs short term if anything because of the travel they provide. Yes I know the horror stories of them leaking etc but can’t beat the travel they provide for short arms.
They do, that’s understandable to go with fox in that case. Good luck!
Sponsored