• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Ohio Black Hardtop + roof rack + Sunrider + accessories.

plex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Weekend keyboard mechanic and beer drinker
Vehicle Showcase
Planning to go full time soft top, so here are what I am going to sell as a package, everything is in good conditions, no chip/dent/crack

Black hardtop (not painted) + freedom top panels
Hardtop window ceramic tinted to 25%
Bestop Sunrider twill
Hothead head liner and sound assassin installed
EVO MFG Trail Roof Rack
Traction boards
Rotopax 2 Gallon gas can
Rotopax 2 Gallon storage can
Shovel
30" Diode Dynamics Rear hinge mount light bar
GPCA Hardtop T-handles

So I did the math, MSRP for all these things are roughly $5,100. I know I am not getting that much back, ask for $2,800 firm.

Pick up only in Cincinnati.

20200721_201716.jpg
Sponsored

cb1971

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Is this still available? I have a factory soft top I am removing from my 2018 JLU with all of the hardware. This top is not scratched and the windows are crystal clear. The top /jeep only has 18k miles on it. Are you needing a soft top?

OP
OP
plex

plex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Weekend keyboard mechanic and beer drinker
Vehicle Showcase
Is this still available? I have a factory soft top I am removing from my 2018 JLU with all of the hardware. This top is not scratched and the windows are crystal clear. The top /jeep only has 18k miles on it. Are you needing a soft top?
Thanks for the offer, but I already have the soft top. Yes, it is still available.

jason0341

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2.0L Rubicon
Free bump too bad you aren’t closer.

El-Jefes-Red-Rubi

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Red Rubicon
Planning to go full time soft top, so here are what I am going to sell as a package, everything is in good conditions, no chip/dent/crack

Black hardtop (not painted) + freedom top panels
Hardtop window ceramic tinted to 25%
Bestop Sunrider twill
Hothead head liner and sound assassin installed
EVO MFG Trail Roof Rack
Traction boards
Rotopax 2 Gallon gas can
Rotopax 2 Gallon storage can
Shovel
30" Diode Dynamics Rear hinge mount light bar
GPCA Hardtop T-handles

So I did the math, MSRP for all these things are roughly $5,100. I know I am not getting that much back, ask for $2,800 firm.

Pick up only in Cincinnati.

Jeep Wrangler JL Black Hardtop + roof rack + Sunrider + accessories. 20200721_201716
Pm sent

huntb

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUS, 22 WL 4xe
Lmk if you plan on selling anything individually
Sponsored