Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V
I think they've gotten a bit too much over the top. I only skim their vids now. JMO
I understand your point, but I remain duly impressed ... and Stepchild just sounds sooooo sweet :involve:

Edit: ..and really for me it's that they have such a great attitude about the sport, appreciate their ability to experience it, really enjoy it, and have fun. I think it's this that I salute them for the most. Plus I can live my inner froader crazy from afar without risking me or my equipment :giggle:

Sponsored

J.R. Quimby

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ Sport
I understand your point, but I remain duly impressed ... and Stepchild just sounds sooooo sweet :involve:

Edit: ..and really for me it's that they have such a great attitude about the sport, appreciate their ability to experience it, really enjoy it, and have fun. I think it's this that I salute them for the most. Plus I can live my inner froader crazy from afar without risking me or my equipment :giggle:
They like the challenge. Thats not how I or why I wheel. I like trails that have something to see on the way or at the end, or both. And sometimes I just like driving somewhere a Civic or Minivan cant go :giggle:

Sponsored

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Edge, 76 Yamaha xs 500, and 89 Honda PC800
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA

MtBaldyDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUS, 2019 JLUR
Occupation
Stand up Philosopher
Fuck UPS. With a garden gnome.

Can I get this as a flag???

4x2?? You got a neutered jeep?!
I kid. I kid. I love me a good shape grand cherokee.
Graybeard handles the froading. She logs a lot of miles with her businesses. Plus there may or may not have been a minor argument over a gladiator or GC. Luckily they didn’t have a Gator Gladiator or I would’ve caved.....
Sponsored