Sponsored

New Jeep Wrangler Willy owner color delemma.

nostatic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JL Sport S PDN, '18 R1200GS Rallye
Occupation
chief bottle washer
I don't know why I'm like this, it's just a vehicle....IT'S NOT JUST ANOTHER VEHICLE, IT'S A JEEP MAN!
every night I go out for a short ride just because. Every night.

enjoy your Jeep, it Is a time machine that turns you into a teen again. Without the acne.
Sponsored

m3lover1

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUR, 2007 Yamaha R6
Lmao this is funny. Anyways congrats!!! Love the white with the black accents.

Joe98

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019, 2 door Sport S, Mojito!
The other day, I was out walking, and a grey car was parked. In front was parked a white Toyota corolla. A driver was parking into and ran into the back of the grey car. I went to check on her and she said she did not see the grey car. Instead she had seem the white car and thought she was approaching the back of that!

I think black, grey and silver cars tend to blend into the background.

Sponsored

WRGLR-JL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willy's 2 door
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats ! Great choice on the white. Although at the end of the day you couldn't go wrong with any color you wanted. Don't worry about the feeling of not modding it. It generally goes away quickly!

Fsttanks

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 JK / 2020 JLUR
Hey everyone I pulled the trigger on a 2020 Jeep Wrangler Willy with a 2L motor version. I'm excited to own my first Jeep and join this community. I should have my hands on it by upcoming midweek as the dealership has 2 of these models coming in. They have a black and a white one arriving midweek. I chose the white body with black trims, wheels and top. But also like the all black model. Any pros/cons to either color. Or what's the concesous amongst members for their favorite colors choices?
Black is the WORST color! It shows dirt hours after washing, every little scratches screams look at me and in summer sun is HOT as hell.

Black does look good when freshly washed but are you willing to wash it four or five times as often as you would a white Jeep?

Coming out of 7 years with a “Rugged Brown” JKU which might as well have been black in color, I made dang sure my new JLUR was anything but a dark color. White or Silver was all I would consider this time around. Silver won out and even after a month now in the summer desert heat and dust it still looks clean and is much cooler to climb into on 100+ deg. days.

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
Spinrite, what is my Jeep doing in your garage?

Hell, they look identical. Right down to the headlights.

And I’m with you. I pretty much like it as is, except I want metal bumpers.

OP
OP
Spinrite

Spinrite

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Willy's
Spinrite, what is my Jeep doing in your garage?

Hell, they look identical. Right down to the headlights.

And I’m with you. I pretty much like it as is, except I want metal bumpers.

Totally agree with you my friend, we share the same brain lol. I was thinking of this the other day along with a steel or metal front skid plate. But I love the look otherwise straight out of the box from the factory.

WRGLR-JL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willy's 2 door
Vehicle Showcase
Totally agree with you my friend, we share the same brain lol. I was thinking of this the other day along with a steel or metal front skid plate. But I love the look otherwise straight from the factory.
And so it begins.... :facepalm: It never takes long for the modding bug to set in....:like:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Spinrite

Spinrite

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You guys are officially invited to my great city in Winnipeg when our nasty weather lands here starting in November with the coldest temperatures and abundance of snow. You have a free week stay at here to see how our Jeeps handle the Northern climates.

OP
OP
Spinrite

Spinrite

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One thing I noted with the 2L turbo. It throws alot of heat, it's all good but I might be able to cook my next steak on the engine while driving. I'm not kidding.

TJdesersand

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 Windstar
Hey everyone I pulled the trigger on a 2020 Jeep Wrangler Willy with a 2L motor version. I'm excited to own my first Jeep and join this community. I should have my hands on it by upcoming midweek as the dealership has 2 of these models coming in. They have a black and a white one arriving midweek. I chose the white body with black trims, wheels and top. But also like the all black model. Any pros/cons to either color. Or what's the concesous amongst members for their favorite colors choices?
I'm sorry. I'm old school. No white, or black for me. Had both colors, other vehicles. If I am buying a new Wrangler, it's going to be a popping color. None of the 5 shades of gray, for me either. Congrats on the New Jeep!!

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
I’s love to spend a week in Winnipeg. It would be a great change from South Texas. I spent a week in Iceland a couple of years ago. I really enjoyed it there.

As for colors, my last Jeep was Commando Green. I really liked it, but it seems dated now. They only ran that color for a few months in early 2013.
Sponsored