P&PJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

Got the lift done and some new street shoes today. I have to say... It’s higher than I expected! Can't wait to get my rear bumper so I can get the spare mounted. Thanks COVID for the backorder delay. Going to take the stock spare off for now.

IMG_4500.jpg

IMG_4501.jpg

IMG_4824.jpg

IMG_4827.jpg

IMG_4828.jpg

IMG_4832.jpg

IMG_4833.jpg

IMG_4834.jpg

IMG_4839.jpg

IMG_4846.jpg
Got the lift done and some new street shoes today. I have to say... It’s higher than I expected! Can't wait to get my rear bumper so I can get the spare mounted. Thanks COVID for the backorder delay. Going to take the stock spare off for now.

IMG_4500.jpg

IMG_4501.jpg

IMG_4824.jpg

IMG_4827.jpg

IMG_4828.jpg

IMG_4832.jpg

IMG_4833.jpg

IMG_4834.jpg

IMG_4839.jpg

IMG_4846.jpg
What front bumper & winch did you install?

BearcatMLA

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep 3.0L diesel granite crystal metallic
What front bumper & winch did you install?
I went with the Rough Country Full Width bumper(SKU: 10585) which comes with the led fog lights and led light bar for $650. I installed the Smittybilt 12k winch(around $700) with synthetic rope and upgraded to the Factor 55 flatlink.

bbq4133

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Granite Crystal 6MT
Any recommended torx kits? I want a more robust and complete kit than the supplied one.

bbq4133

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Granite Crystal 6MT
Front set of WeatherTechs came. They're the 3D FloorMat model and after using the Floorliners for years I gotta say, I love the extra "tactile" rubber feel of these. Will grab some pics between storm cells when I install.

Spdu4ia

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2dr Rubi
the 3d ones are so much better than the floor liners! love mine too

Kenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl sports, 2015 JK Unlimited, 2013 JK @ Dr
Occupation
Village Idiot
Clubs

I wanted it to contrast the black Kikbax rod. I picked a can of Rust-Oleum that looked close to the Sting Gray, and it looks a lot closer in person, the camera does strange things. I may paint it black and swap out the bolts at the headlights to stainless steel.
you might want to mass producethose - very cool

Cthehentz

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I finally picked up my personalized plates that were ordered in January, me thinking outside the box I also reregistered it while I was there $380 plus $20 for smog, gotta love it...

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
So just came home yesterday from a 5734 mile wheeling Jeep trip that lasted 16 days. We camped all but two days. So the inside of the Jeep was trashed. I took everything out of the Jeep and put laundry soap in the soap hopper on my power washer. Took off the hard top and power washed the inside of the Jeep. I washed everything in the interior with the power washer except the dash. Then used the shop vac to suck all the excess water out of the interior. Then off for a drive to air dry it some. Parked the Jeep back in the garage....why well it is Michigan and it started to rain just as I was pulling into the driveway. So in the garage the Jeep goes and put to box fans in the Jeep and will just let them run until the Jeep is dry.

Looks like I finish washing and waxing it on Sunday.

PeeCeeJunior

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2dr Sport
I got an Exposed Racks roof rack from SMS Parts for my 2d soft top. They bolt in place of existing hardware and are low profile enough that the soft top can go over them when not in use.

I could use them as-is or use snap in place attachments. I have the kayak attachment, but I haven’t been able to try it out yet. Obviously you can’t put the top up while hauling stuff, but it’s not like I have a whole lot of roof rack options for the 2dr soft top. I had to take what I could get. Just have to make sure it’s not going to rain when I’m carrying something.

Seems good so far. Made in Pennsylvania. Cost about $500 total. I did not care for their instruction manual one bit. Especially after I had to take it all apart because I put some parts in backwards.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? FBE7BEFE-FC65-4FBA-9B79-6B39BAA094DE
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 33AD9BD5-CC89-4BFF-991B-1114244B3767