Sponsored

Best Dealer Service Department in Dallas?

Mr. Steve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon / 2016 Range Rover Sport Autobiography
My Rubicon will soon be due for her first service. Online reviews are not too encouraging.....where should I take her to be serviced in Dallas? Who should I avoid?
Sponsored

dpowell5523

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Had no issues with Rockwall DCJR. Not really Dallas though. I do all my own work so I’m not sure how they do service. All my work has been warranty work.

Jeep4Win

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
My Rubicon will soon be due for her first service. Online reviews are not too encouraging.....where should I take her to be serviced in Dallas? Who should I avoid?
Definitely avoid Frisco Jeep! Took in JK for an airbag recall which was done nicely but I showed up early and caught some kids that worked there joyriding behind the dealership and slamming brakes in my mud terrain tires...

renegadecaderyn

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I use Don Davis Jeep in Arlington. I've only been there twice for an oil change and tire rotation, but so far the service has been great. I've heard great things about Forest Lane Jeep in Dallas as well. That's who I would go to if I was on that side of the metroplex.

Sponsored

BADBREW

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon JLUR
I use Classic CDJR of Denton for my first two (of four freebies) oil changes and tire rotations on my 2020 JLUR. Pretty good guys in the Service Dept. Topped off any fluids, as needed. Based on my past experience with my 2013 JK, I don’t recommend Autonation CDJR at Alliance. They’ve had a high mechanic and advisor turnover rate in service. They just can’t seem to get their act together. I experienced many return/repeats for warranty service not completed. For what it’s worth.

Miloe

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Huffines in Lewisville seemed pretty good. All they did was a lube/oil/filter and rotate tires but they didn't mess anything up. Real friendly and seemed to be willing to help.

CaptSully

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport Unlimited, 1965 Beechcraft Baron, 1976 Cessna 172
Not Clay Cooley

Jeep4Win

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Not Clay Cooley
Definitely not Clay Cooley! That guy must be proud of every department of his dealerships being complete con artists. I’ve heard stories from people on them folding contracts to deceive customers.

CaptSully

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport Unlimited, 1965 Beechcraft Baron, 1976 Cessna 172
Definitely not Clay Cooley! That guy must be proud of every department of his dealerships being complete con artists. I’ve heard stories from people on them folding contracts to deceive customers.
For sure. I almost bought my first Jeep from them. They had a a “hail damage” page in the papers. They said there was no hail however when I got it home we found some. Took it back and they did not want to give me my deposit back. I called Amex and that was taken care of lol.
Sponsored