Sponsored

Best Bolt-On Air Intake for JL 3.6L?

JLsport19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sport
You mind PM-ing me the video for the sound as well? Was going to go with the Mopar CAI for the sound (already have an exhaust) but not sure if I want my hood cut...
Yes I will. I apologize for not getting back to a you all on here. Been VERY hectic and crazy last few weeks with work and life in general. Hope everyone of you all stay safe during this time! Give me a few days when I'm back home and I'll get a video. Doesn't whistle really and can't hear it till about 2500 rpm.
Sponsored

JLsport19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sport
Yes I will. I apologize for not getting back to a you all on here. Been VERY hectic and crazy last few weeks with work and life in general. Hope everyone of you all stay safe during this time! Give me a few days when I'm back home and I'll get a video. Doesn't whistle really and can't hear it till about 2500 rpm.
@Tahoma @conFUcius

Deleted member 53226

Since the question is which is the "best" intake, this works well IMHO. The inside of the pringles can is smooth aluminum and pre-greased from the pringles. This allows the perfect air flow and sonic resonance so as to provide up to and including 37 and 3/8 HP (torque numbers the same). The ductape provides a scientifically challenged molecular bond, proven at times to withstand 15 psi of pressure under limited conditions, such as when the engine is not running.

I do not recommend the pictured combination of pringles original with what appears to be the sour creme and onion can. The combination of flavors is bad, and will affect both airflow and HP. Stick with original flavor and you really can't go wrong.

Not pictured, but equally important to performance is the filter element. Recommended use is a lemon-scent dryer sheet (The brand with that cute Snuggle bear is the best filtration under all conditions), and attached to the pringles can with a red rubberband. And yes, the rubberband MUST be red. Otherwise you will void your 2 week limited warranty on some parts.

All these other manufacturers are just imitators looking to get around dozens of patents pending on this superior product, and only try to mimic the performance gains of this setup without paying royalties.

Jeep Wrangler JL Best Bolt-On Air Intake for JL 3.6L? 1595988874452

Sponsored

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase