Louisromersh

First Name
Louis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel
Hey All,

Does anyone have any contact information for Prestige Jeep? I would like to reach out and talk to them.

Thanks
Sponsored

cfree

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJ

ERP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla P85D, BMW M4 Convertible, Lotus Elise Track Car, 20' JLUR
Occupation
New Product & Automation Engineer
I spent the last few days shopping a factory order Rubicon. I was able to get 6% below invoice, with Tread Lightly, from both Prestige and Faricy Boys. Both were great to work with and offered nearly identical deals. I went with Faricy Boys simply because they are 4 miles from my house.

I worked with JR at Prestige and Craig at Faricy Boys, I can recommend either of them.

flharleycop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon, 2018 Ford Raptor, past 79 CJ5, 86 CJ7, 11 JKU
Occupation
Retired
I spent the last few days shopping a factory order Rubicon. I was able to get 6% below invoice, with Tread Lightly, from both Prestige and Faricy Boys. Both were great to work with and offered nearly identical deals. I went with Faricy Boys simply because they are 4 miles from my house.

I worked with JR at Prestige and Craig at Faricy Boys, I can recommend either of them.

Great Congrats,
I also ordered a Rubicon as I could not find anything close to what I want. Faricy seemed to have the best advertised prices. I ordered from Idaho near my daughter (Peterson) they did a good deal as well. I have a ship date estimate of June 10th. I know it will be longer and that is okay. Enjoy your new Jeep.

LooselyHeldPlans

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3.6 JLUR
Occupation
Several
I ordered my 2020 in Sept of 2019 from Criswell in Maryland. At the time, no one in CO would go below invoice.
I ended up getting 8% below with Tread Lightly.

Sponsored

OP
OP

COBill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser

I'm surprised better deals aren't in the offing as people still aren't buying vehicles as many potential buyers are still on furlough.

Add the fact that the value of used cars has plummeted like a rock, and will fall even faster if Hertz dumps the majority of their rental fleet on the market, it's the very definition of a buyer's market right now.

One salesperson I talked to mentioned that from March through May, sales were measured in the single digits per week, when normally that's a daily count.

ERP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla P85D, BMW M4 Convertible, Lotus Elise Track Car, 20' JLUR
Occupation
New Product & Automation Engineer
New car sales have recovered significantly from the April lows, especially trucks and SUVs.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...nd-after-worst-month-in-decades?sref=P6Q0mxvj

And used car sales have recovered even more:
"According to Cox Automotive, new-vehicle sales for the week ending May 28 were down 28%, but sales of used vehicles were up 6%.
According to Cox unit Manheim, wholesale used-vehicle prices rose 5.74% in the first half of May from the previous month."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ales-in-the-coronavirus-economy-idUSKBN23C1FK

Add to that the lack of new inventory due to the plant shutdowns. I don't believe the dealerships are as desperate to make a deal as we would like.

Rocket_Matt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon JLU
I've been going to Faricy in Colorado Springs since we moved here nearly 13 years ago. Bought my 2010 Liberty from them and my 2019 Rubicon.

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Systems Engineer / Blackhawk Pilot
I am working on placing a 2021 JLUR order now, I live in Downtown Denver. What I've got spec'd out so far comes in at $60,285(MSRP) / $56,647(Invoice). Best offer I've gotten yet is from Peterson in Boise at 8.2% under invoice and 13.75% under MSRP.

Dennis Dillon, Autonation turned down giving competing offers. Still awaiting Prestige and Faricy Boys. Any other local dealerships that I'm missing that may give Peterson a run for their money and save me the trip?

Faricy Boys recently stated that the headliner is now required on all new builds, has anyone else seen or heard of this?

Sponsored

Louisromersh

First Name
Louis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel
I am working on placing a 2021 JLUR order now, I live in Downtown Denver. What I've got spec'd out so far comes in at $60,285(MSRP) / $56,647(Invoice). Best offer I've gotten yet is from Peterson in Boise at 8.2% under invoice and 13.75% under MSRP.

Dennis Dillon, Autonation turned down giving competing offers. Still awaiting Prestige and Faricy Boys. Any other local dealerships that I'm missing that may give Peterson a run for their money and save me the trip?

Faricy Boys recently stated that the headliner is now required on all new builds, has anyone else seen or heard of this?
I will be interested to hear what you got from Prestige. I got quotes both from Prestige and Peterson and Peterson came about $1,300 less then Prestige.

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Systems Engineer / Blackhawk Pilot
Have you tried Medved in Castle Rock?
I have not. I'll give them a shot, thanks for the recommendation.

I will be interested to hear what you got from Prestige. I got quotes both from Prestige and Peterson and Peterson came about $1,300 less then Prestige.
Yeah Peterson and Prestige are the two I've heard the most positive about so I'm interested in seeing what the Pim Bros come back with. Especially if it saves me the trip.

El Jefe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Yeah Peterson and Prestige are the two I've heard the most positive about so I'm interested in seeing what the Pim Bros come back with. Especially if it saves me the trip.
Kyle, just out of curiosity, what are you valuing the trip at? I'm looking to order one in a couple of months & live in Erie - not far from Prestige. I would think if they got to within $1000, it would be worth it - between the airfare out to Peterson, gas, food & hotel on the way back, plus 2+ days of my time. Not to mention being 15 mins from my purchasing dealer - all sounds pretty positive.

How close is close enough for you?

Louisromersh

First Name
Louis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel
Kyle, just out of curiosity, what are you valuing the trip at? I'm looking to order one in a couple of months & live in Erie - not far from Prestige. I would think if they got to within $1000, it would be worth it - between the airfare out to Peterson, gas, food & hotel on the way back, plus 2+ days of my time. Not to mention being 15 mins from my purchasing dealer - all sounds pretty positive.

How close is close enough for you?
For me I looked at flight and put a budget for the trip and it came around $500-$600 to go to Boise. That included Uber, Airfare, one night in a hotel, and gas.
Sponsored