JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Patientlywaiting

First Name
Saint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Patriot
Jeep chat said my 21 altitude was sequenced for production and would start the build in early August.

This is the first time I haven’t been told they have no idea when 21 production would start!!

dmc1068

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys 4dr JL and 2020 Jeep Wrangler Willys 2dr JL
Jeep chat said my 21 altitude was sequenced for production and would start the build in early August.

This is the first time I haven’t been told they have no idea when 21 production would start!!
What is your order date? Last week Jeep chat said they didn’t know a date.

DogplasmaPeopleplasma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 4Runner Trail Premium....2021 JLUR
Checked in with sales person today.....Ordered a 2021 Black JLUR on 6/18...currently D1 status and estimated ship date of 8/21 from factory. Based on all I have read here, I am not holding my breath and keeping my fingers crossed for an October delivery to southern NJ.

Anyone have any thoughts on if a Sky One Touch top is ordered, if that extends the manufacturing process longer than usual? I remember reading somewhere, that most options were pretty standard, but certain ones required a bit more inventory logistics equaling a bit more time added to the build/QC process.

Sponsored

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys

Just heard from my salesman. The moving target has begun to move. My original date was 8/15. It is now 8/18. :( At least it’s still August! Maybe next week it will move in the opposite direction. :)))

Sponsored

dmc1068

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just talked to Jeep chat. 2021 builds to begin Monday 8-3. My Jeep is scheduled to ship 8-10. Allegedly 3-5 days to ship to Chicago area. We shall see. That places my Jeep getting here 8-15.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Don't hold your breath for that start date. They are also telling 2020 orders they will start that week.

Ericl

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
Hard to believe anyone at this point. Jeep chat told me that 2021’s started yesterday. I’m also Chicago area, little bit south of it actually. 8/11 ship date.

dmc1068

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't hold your breath for that start date. They are also telling 2020 orders they will start that week.
Last week you posted there were 30 confirmed outstanding orders and 16 possible for 2020. You also stated they were pumping out hundreds per week. Jeep also changed hours to make sure no overlap of shifts, but working 21 of 24 hours in a day. I’m not a Mathematician but it doesn’t add up. I guess we will just have to wait and see. My Jeep has been in D1 status since 6/28. Over a week ago they said all the parts for my particular build was in. I’m anytime cancel my order. Not worth the wait. I can just buy one from the lot and change a few things to what I want aftermarket. Or just go with the GMC like I was originally going to do.

dmc1068

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hard to believe anyone at this point. Jeep chat told me that 2021’s started yesterday. I’m also Chicago area, little bit south of it actually. 8/11 ship date.
Pretty close to what I got. Also she said it’ll get moved by truck not train. Who knows. Definitely not a way to keep customers. I’m real close to just buying the GMC AT4 I was originally looking at.

Advertisement

Advertisement