• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

New York WTB or Trade: JLU 3 piece freedom hard top, preferably white, possibly black for soft top or cash

JryanPE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara
Looking to purchase a 3 piece freedom hard top in white, but would also be interested in black for a 4dr 2018-2020 JL. I have a factory soft top I would be willing to trade also. Willing to drive anywhere on the east coast or reasonable drive from NY.
Sponsored

Bruc29

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Utility worker
I would be interested in trading my black top for your billet silver :)

OP
OP
JryanPE

JryanPE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara
I would be interested in trading my black top for your billet silver :)
Hahaha, sorry, not for sale. My wife has a soft top she's never even taken down and would rather have a hard top on her jeep.

Two jeeps in this family!

Bruc29

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Utility worker
Lol it was worth a shot good luck!

Sponsored

Jeepguy813

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JLU
Still looking for hardtop? I'd be willing to trade.. is top is tinted/premium?
If you are still interested in trading your hard top for a premium soft top, I have a tinted soft top for JLU that I would be willing to trade. low miles and very good condition.

Sponsored