First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting-Gray JLU Rubicon 3.6 V6
Occupation
Medical Affairs
Heard of the Jeep Wave, seen the Jeep Wave, and abide by the Jeep Wave.

That being said, I’ve been seeing a lot of these rubber ducks popping up on Jeeps in my area (North Carolina). Can someone explain this whole “duck duck Jeep” or “Jeep Ducking” thing?
Sponsored

JP29

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport
Thank you for posting this. I found one of these ducks with the words pandemic scribbled on it, placed in between my handle last week.

Contrary to the mission goal, I was left very annoyed, wondering who had committed criminal mischief and what were they trying to solicit?

Forcing rubber ducks on people’s vehicles is a really bad idea. This behavior is very asinine and shows that anyone who acts on it is intellectually stupid, mentally handicapped, doesn’t fully think things thru, makes poor decisions and motivates others to do so. They’re morons in the finest sense of the word.

If you come across these morons, let them know to not touch my Jeep. Thank you.
Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

Sponsored

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Perhaps JK owners are jealous that their Jeeps don’t have many Easter eggs...?

They can have mine.

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
Forcing rubber ducks on people’s vehicles is a really bad idea. This behavior is very asinine and shows that anyone who acts on it is intellectually stupid, mentally handicapped, doesn’t fully think things thru, makes poor decisions and motivates others to do so. They’re morons in the finest sense of the word.
Oh come on Kevin! Tell us how you really feel. ;)

Later,
Johnny

Sponsored

jakebrake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler rubicon recon
it's similar to "The Jeep Mafia" where they are placing a Koozie on your Jeep then sharing over social media. http://www.thejeepmafia.com/
Not sure what I think of the idea of someone slapping A koozie on our vehicle, however, I do totally agree with them on the March for the 22.

Fusilli Jerry

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (2.0T, 8spd)
Thank you for posting this. I found one of these ducks with the words pandemic scribbled on it, placed in between my handle last week.

Contrary to the mission goal, I was left very annoyed, wondering who had committed criminal mischief and what were they trying to solicit?

If you come across these morons, let them know to not touch my Jeep. Thank you.
"Playful" people like that annoy the shit out of me. If you want to do that stuff with your friends, have at it, not a ducking peep from me.

But don't get familiar with me. Or my Jeep.

Jeep4Win

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
"Playful" people like that annoy the shit out of me. If you want to do that stuff with your friends, have at it, not a ducking peep from me.

But don't get familiar with me. Or my Jeep.
I love the many people from the Jeep community but when people start touching your Jeep with this “your Jeep is my Jeep mentality” I almost lose it. Short story but about four years ago I came out of Lowe’s and low and behold a man had disengaged the clutch on my winch and pulled some of the cable out. I literally almost lost my shit. The response was “relax, I’m thinking about getting one on my Jeep and wanted to check it out”

Sital

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Willys - Reign
I love the many people from the Jeep community but when people start touching your Jeep with this “your Jeep is my Jeep mentality” I almost lose it. Short story but about four years ago I came out of Lowe’s and low and behold a man had disengaged the clutch on my winch and pulled some of the cable out. I literally almost lost my shit. The response was “relax, I’m thinking about getting one on my Jeep and wanted to check it out”
I don't know which is worse, the guy actually doing that to your winch or telling you to relax.
Sponsored