Not open for further replies.

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
Sorry for the delayed post, I was just able to pick mine up this morning and sold the Tahoe just in time. This thing is awesome. Kids loved the wind for about 60 seconds before the fighting began.

2D895BD4-775C-48DF-B8AA-FC0B2024ABEA.jpeg

D7743420-E7EC-4C75-9A73-9E6119AF70B1.jpeg

E8FFA364-FB39-4A62-B3D5-ADBB9D8779FB.jpeg
Awesome!
Sponsored

du22ty

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Does anyone know if our custom orders show up on the jeep.com website when they ship or are on a dealer lot? Or do they not post these? Mine is showing on my dealer's website as "In Transit" but not on the www.jeep.com website...
Mine went on the jeep website as soon as it hit KZ. IT said in transit even though it sat in Toledo for a week.. Whether or not it shows up on the dealers website is their discretion.. Also interesting to note is that my window sticker still hasn't generated. So you can't use that to judge if it's shipped or not either.

TopPinArcher

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1987 Toyota, 2017 Crosstrek, 2008 Gulf Stream Vista Cruiser
Occupation
Environmental Technician
I ordered a JLUR with everything except the dual top, cold weather, paint top on 2/5. I live in Oregon but used a dealer in Idaho for 5% under invoice pricing which wasn’t possible in Oregon. Showed up at the dealer yesterday...47 days.. Should fly out next weekend to pick it up to allow time for lift, wheels and tires etc. The train station where it went from rail to truck was Spokane Washington so hopefully some folks in the PNW will be getting their Jeeps soon!!

Kery00

First Name
Kery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango, Ford CMAX, Punk'n Jeep on the way
I ordered a JLUR with everything except the dual top, cold weather, paint top on 2/5. I live in Oregon but used a dealer in Idaho for 5% under invoice pricing which wasn’t possible in Oregon. Showed up at the dealer yesterday...47 days.. Should fly out next weekend to pick it up to allow time for lift, wheels and tires etc. The train station where it went from rail to truck was Spokane Washington so hopefully some folks in the PNW will be getting their Jeeps soon!!
Congratulations, What color did you order. I just ordered one in oregon but of course I picked one of the new colors which some are saying it won't be produced until mid April. Just hoping the 4 to 6 month eta is an over estimate.

TopPinArcher

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1987 Toyota, 2017 Crosstrek, 2008 Gulf Stream Vista Cruiser
Occupation
Environmental Technician
Congratulations, What color did you order. I just ordered one in oregon but of course I picked one of the new colors which some are saying it won't be produced until mid April. Just hoping the 4 to 6 month eta is an over estimate.
I went Firecracker... was going to go blue then I saw the Firecracker at the auto show and changed my mind...

Sponsored

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (Ocean Blue Metallic)
Haha I ordered on 3/3 and still in C.... I’d love to at least be in D and have a vin so I can track it.

LHB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU, Rivian R1S, '99 Cherokee XJ
Mine went on the jeep website as soon as it hit KZ. IT said in transit even though it sat in Toledo for a week.. Whether or not it shows up on the dealers website is their discretion.. Also interesting to note is that my window sticker still hasn't generated. So you can't use that to judge if it's shipped or not either.
Weird, because I'm showing up on my dealer website but NOT www.jeep.com

mlotero

First Name
Mauricio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Sr IT Manager
Ive ordered mine on 3/3 and I have the Vin number, .but not showing on the sheet , . Jeep says is on D1 status

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
I am surprised at the number of people who ordered from an out of state or non-local dealer. I wonder if that’s unique with a wrangler that dealers are willing to turn away business so easily. I understand they are trying to make as much as they can on each sale, but 500$ profit is better than none. Even locally I found over 1k In difference, and they were unwilling to match. When I went further (Kim in Conway) it was over 2k less.thats substantial, and shows that there is some room in these to negotiate if a dealer wants to.

Congratulations on your soon to pick up JL, I am counting Dow the days until my 5hr trip to pick mine up. My Daughter is going to take her first plane ride with me to go get it. Wife can’t go since I ordered the dual top and the entire back is taken up by the gigantic box and maybe factory wheels (if I end up with Mopar beadlocks)

JLURUBI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Diesel
Congrats

Dave Smith I assume. I’ve purchased a couple of vehicles from them. Good experience

Sponsored

$uicide$hift

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
I am surprised at the number of people who ordered from an out of state or non-local dealer. I wonder if that’s unique with a wrangler that dealers are willing to turn away business so easily.
I look at this the same as it was for Harley Davidson back in the 90's. You could not deal at all because the demand was so high people were waiting a year to get what they wanted. They set their price over MSRP because they knew demand was high and supply was low. They knew if one guy walked out another would walk in and buy it.

Same here now. Demand is very high and supply is low. Larger dealerships will deal because they make up for it on high volume. Other dealerships will just wait as they know somebody will come in and buy that Jeep at their price.

alltimesaresoon

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiat 124 spider abarth
I look at this the same as it was for Harley Davidson back in the 90's. You could not deal at all because the demand was so high people were waiting a year to get what they wanted. They set their price over MSRP because they knew demand was high and supply was low. They knew if one guy walked out another would walk in and buy it.

Same here now. Demand is very high and supply is low. Larger dealerships will deal because they make up for it on high volume. Other dealerships will just wait as they know somebody will come in and buy that Jeep at their price.
right on.... and hence the reason for our delays in an order... you can get better pricing if you order but you are signing up to wait. if they have hotcakes on the griddle, people are smelling that goodness and paying more to drive out the same day.... this is what is......... if you are willing to wait, it will balance....

Bill Tower

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon unlimited 4 door, Firecracker Red
I am surprised at the number of people who ordered from an out of state or non-local dealer. I wonder if that’s unique with a wrangler that dealers are willing to turn away business so easily. I understand they are trying to make as much as they can on each sale, but 500$ profit is better than none. Even locally I found over 1k In difference, and they were unwilling to match. When I went further (Kim in Conway) it was over 2k less.thats substantial, and shows that there is some room in these to negotiate if a dealer wants to.

Congratulations on your soon to pick up JL, I am counting Dow the days until my 5hr trip to pick mine up. My Daughter is going to take her first plane ride with me to go get it. Wife can’t go since I ordered the dual top and the entire back is taken up by the gigantic box and maybe factory wheels (if I end up with Mopar beadlocks)
Also ordered from KIM in Conway AR, no one in AZ would meet the price. Now in KZ waiting for a train.. I live in Arizona and are renting car one way. 3 day drive to pick up the Jeep and 5 day drive back. We are retired and making it a vacation, will visit sites on the way back such as Palo Duro Canyon like the Grand Canyon just a little smaller and we can dive down into it. I could have ordered from Las Vegas but slow in responding to my request.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Also ordered from KIM in Conway AR, no one in AZ would meet the price. Now in KZ waiting for a train.. I live in Arizona and are renting car one way. 3 day drive to pick up the Jeep and 5 day drive back. We are retired and making it a vacation, will visit sites on the way back such as Palo Duro Canyon like the Grand Canyon just a little smaller and we can dive down into it. I could have ordered from Las Vegas but slow in responding to my request.
You will love Palo Duro canyon. Was there a few years back. I highly recommend the Jeep tour at the place that “lonsome dove” was based. They take you on an awesome tour into the canyon, far better than you can get to with your own vehicle.

I was just in Chandler for a week looking at houses there, Anthem, Cave creek, and northern Scottsdale. I guess when it is time for my next Jeep I will be making the same drive as you back to AR. Easy drive though as think Conway is right off 40.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.