In need of Cargo mats for my new JL Rubicon

Shawn

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
I've just bought a new Rubicon JL. I am looking for an all weather cargo mat that will be comfortable for my German Shepherd as well. Any suggestions?
Sponsored

1quick1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
We talking for the area behind the back seat? my 80lb lab before he passed had it made back there. I just put an old comforter down there and an old sleeping bag. It would be 0 degrees when camping sometimes and I'd check on him and he'd be buried underneath there hot to the touch. On road trips he was great and loved it. Then I would just shake the hair out often then once a year or so go to a laundry mat and throw the whole thing in one of their huge front load washers.

20160529_194802.jpg

20160529_154956.jpg

Hughesonthenet

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean Blue 2018 Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
IT Director
The video TFLCar did that reviewed the Mohito Wrangler customized with Mopar parts shows a cargo mat in the back. It's rubber and not only covers the floor but also goes up the back of the seats. I checked the Mopar site however and don't see it listed yet, though maybe I haven't had enough coffee! :cwl:

This link takes you right to the part I'm talking about:

OP
OP

Shawn

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
15A3D158-0FA5-417B-9C69-6EBFF38F903E.jpeg
Found this at Field and Stream We’ll see how this works.
The video TFLCar did that reviewed the Mohito Wrangler customized with Mopar parts shows a cargo mat in the back. It's rubber and not only covers the floor but also goes up the back of the seats. I checked the Mopar site however and don't see it listed yet, though maybe I haven't had enough coffee! :cwl:

Sponsored

digitalbliss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1979 CJ7

@JLWF Dealer Guy had a post showing this cargo mat too. Maybe he can shed some light on availability?

Qwknbad

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Telecom
I

I think that video showcases the illusive trail rail system. I heard it comes with a mat.

Revelation17

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'00 Corvette; '19 JLRU (Manual, Firecracker red)
Occupation
slave for "the man"
Vehicle Showcase
From what I’ve seen the trail rail mat only sits between the two floor rails. It looked fairly useless.

Sponsored

Mattyp1214

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2018 JLUR
I was disappointed it did not come with the all weather mats. My wife's subaru forester did...

dgriffin1671

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Rubicon
Anyone seen an actual picture of this yet? Dont really want it if it only fills in the area between the trail rails.

McAutryx

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sport S, 2015 Grand Cherokee Overland
Occupation
Project Manager
Question about this, all of the sites selling this have this line "Fits your 4 Door Jeep Wrangler equipped with leather seats and production gap hider." So are they saying that the back seat covers only work with leather seats? I can't believe that would be the case, but just checking here...
Sponsored