Sponsored

Quake LED Switch System QUIC798 Lighting/ 12v Accessory Controller...The Ultimate Headache Saver!

Rico1111

First Name
Rico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2 door JL
This is really a game changer!!! Will be ordering in the next few days! Do forum members get any kind of coupon? Thanks !!
Sponsored

Aria51

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
Hate running wires through the firewall, buying fuses and relays, or drilling holes in your dash? Stop spending money on expensive wire harness that are a pain to install and get your hands on one of Quake LED’s new lighting controllers while supplies lasts! This patent pending universal controller is the ultimate installation headache saver because it eliminates the need to run any wires through the firewall of your vehicle! Just connect the controller to your battery and then tie your lights or other accessories straight to the module and operate them with a remote control. Not only will it eliminate the need to pass wires through the firewall but the remote control will allow you to turn on and off your accessories while remaining outside of the vehicle providing extra functionality. The controller is rated for 60amps and should be the perfect accessory switch solution to most builds. It retails at only $99.98 making it one of the most affordable switch systems in the market and is the go to solution for anyone adding even just a couple of accessories to their vehicle.

Get yours from Quadratec, Northridge 4x4, Meyer, Keystone

Or Buy here: https://www.quakeled.com/product/universal-60a-8-led-light-controller to get your hands on one today!

QUIC 798 Universal Controller 1-01.png
QUIC 798 Universal Controller 2-2-01.png

hellayellow

First Name
JOSE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Sport
Occupation
TECHNICIAN
Vehicle Showcase
Purchased this about a couple months ago and can say that the setup is easy, power and ground and that’s it, only down side from what I see is the controller needs to be near the module in order for it to work, I have a hard time from the drivers seat turning accessories on. I just wish the controller had longer reach and it would work great.

Biconia

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Vehicle Showcase
Purchased this about a couple months ago and can say that the setup is easy, power and ground and that’s it, only down side from what I see is the controller needs to be near the module in order for it to work, I have a hard time from the drivers seat turning accessories on. I just wish the controller had longer reach and it would work great.
i had Similar problem at first and i just replaced the remote battery to New "Brand" battery and got better receptions :)

Sponsored

hellayellow

First Name
JOSE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Sport
Occupation
TECHNICIAN
Vehicle Showcase
i had Similar problem at first and i just replaced the remote battery to New "Brand" battery and got better receptions :)
Nice, I will try that out thanks

OP
OP
Quake LED

Quake LED

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr. Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
JK, JL
Occupation
Sweat Shop Manger, Slum Lord and Break Dancer
Hello! Is this a solution that would work for the Versa Table? Trying to figure out the easiest, least invasive way for getting the light set up.

Thanks in advance.

https://americanadventurelab.com/product/jeep-jl-versatable-tailgate-table/
This unit would power that light on the table just fine, and we would love your business, but this product might be more hassle than it is worth for your case in particular...

Our module is designed to be in the engine compartment near the battery, and that table is mounted on the tailgate, so getting to the front of the jeep seems tougher to me than just tapping the dome light wire that is right there in the rear of the jeep. Hope that this helps steer you in the right direction!

jigamanz

First Name
Jeegs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20' Jeep JLUR, 14' Mazda 3 Sport GT, 09' Acura RDX
Sorry, I'm not the best with electronics. I was wondering what kind of toll this would take on the battery? Is it using power when the jeep is off? Is it recommended to unattach from the battery when storing the jeep for long periods of time?

Shutterbugg

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
How much for a replacement remote? Is it possible to buy two and use two? If something happens to one remote, I’d like another on hand to get back up and running immediately.

Aria51

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
This unit would power that light on the table just fine, and we would love your business, but this product might be more hassle than it is worth for your case in particular...

Our module is designed to be in the engine compartment near the battery, and that table is mounted on the tailgate, so getting to the front of the jeep seems tougher to me than just tapping the dome light wire that is right there in the rear of the jeep. Hope that this helps steer you in the right direction!
Thanks, and your honesty is much appreciated!!! Now let me start shopping for some headlight replacements!! Will be reaching out again.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Quake LED

Quake LED

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr. Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
JK, JL
Occupation
Sorry, I'm not the best with electronics. I was wondering what kind of toll this would take on the battery? Is it using power when the jeep is off? Is it recommended to unattach from the battery when storing the jeep for long periods of time?
Jeegs,

Thanks for reaching out, and sorry we just now are getting back to you! No need to worry about the toll on your vehicles battery whatsoever. There is one tiny green LED light on the bottom of the unit that flashes, but it is such a small power draw that it will not drain your battery when in storage even for extended periods of time. Hope this helps, but let us know if you have anymore questions!

Quake LED

Shutterbugg

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
If you don’t mind me asking, where/how did you mount this...? I’m installing this over the weekend and I’m fishing for ideas

OP
OP
Quake LED

Quake LED

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr. Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
JK, JL
Occupation
If you don’t mind me asking, where/how did you mount this...? I’m installing this over the weekend and I’m fishing for ideas
Shutterbug,

A lot of times we will just "let it ride" in the slot right next to the battery near where the grounding cables connect to the body of the jeep. We have never had issues with it moving around as it is almost the perfect size space for it and kind of hides it from view keeping things clean.

We have also had several customers use Velcro strips and stick it on top of the fuse panel right by the battery as well. The Velcro is nice because it gives it a cool look with all of your hook ups easily accessible, but it can still be removed for accessing the fuse panel if need be.

If you would like I can try to track down some installation photos if need be just don't have any readily available on this device at the moment.

Cheers,
Quake LED

houdini764

First Name
Andres
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Shutterbug,

A lot of times we will just "let it ride" in the slot right next to the battery near where the grounding cables connect to the body of the jeep. We have never had issues with it moving around as it is almost the perfect size space for it and kind of hides it from view keeping things clean.

We have also had several customers use Velcro strips and stick it on top of the fuse panel right by the battery as well. The Velcro is nice because it gives it a cool look with all of your hook ups easily accessible, but it can still be removed for accessing the fuse panel if need be.

If you would like I can try to track down some installation photos if need be just don't have any readily available on this device at the moment.

Cheers,
Quake LED
If I were to wire this into the fuse box instead of directly to the battery what are your suggestions of where to connect it? Very inexperienced here would love some feedback.

OP
OP
Quake LED

Quake LED

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr. Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
JK, JL
Occupation
If I were to wire this into the fuse box instead of directly to the battery what are your suggestions of where to connect it? Very inexperienced here would love some feedback.
@houdini764,

We wouldn't recommend wiring this to a fuse in the fuse box. This system is rated for 60amps and uses a large 4gauge power wire to power the system. This controller is instead designed to be hooked up strait to the battery, as the fuse box would not be able to provide enough power.

That said a lot of people mount it on top of the fuse box, but the cables will still reach the positive and negative terminals on the battery, which is right next to it.

I hope this clears up any confusion you may have, but let us know if you have any more questions on it.
Sponsored