Sponsored

Dynatrac EnduroSport 2" lift - also fixed my steering issues!

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Not all 4. I've seen a member here who installed airbags inside his rear coils to offset the sag when he was loaded up. It doesn't work in the front because the bump stops are inside the coils. It's also not really necessary in the front, because any added cargo weight really only sags the rear anyway.
Sponsored

track.n.trail

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Software Engineer
Installed the Dynatrac Endurosport lift this weekend along with a 1/2" front spacer to compensate for my Warn winch plate, Smittybilt X20 10k winch and Quadractec aluminum skids. Loving how it sits right now and the ride improvements over the factory rubicon suspension. Haven't taken it offroad yet but the increase in shock length over the factory shocks should allow for significantly more flex/droop.

KMC beadlocks and 37s KM3s are on the way :)

Jeep Wrangler JL Dynatrac EnduroSport 2" lift - also fixed my steering issues! 61499708831__55882426-831B-4830-959F-89F1E6D294CC

sinisterj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Unlimited Rubicon
Who all has some pics of this lift running 37 KO2’s on a Rubicon. It seems like this would be a good lift for that seeing the KO2s run a little smaller. I searched through the pages.

EngenZerO

First Name
Ozzie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Moab
So, love the lift and how it performs.

But during our road trip I kinda devolved a shimmy when I hit pot hole cover or expansion joint. Never had one before when stock. Also I also have an occasion squeak when I hit a pot hole cover or an expansion joint at the correct speed or angle. The squeak also comes from the driver side. However if I am on rough road or anything else nothing silent.

Do I need to do an alignment for the shimmy? Maybe balance again? Also any ideas what the squeak may be. I want to guess sway bar link.

Figure I would ask here before asking @Northridge4x4 for assistance as they were the installers.

Edit

Video added. Sound happens at the 5-6 mark.

Last edited:

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery
Sounds like something loosened up. Give us a call and come back in for a check-up!

Sponsored

Wa-stinggray

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Sounds like something loosened up. Give us a call and come back in for a check-up!
@Northridge4x4 have you guys had anyone running this lift with more of an overland type setup for weight? Any feedback? The Aev lift is giving non rubicons almost a 4” lift and that more that I want to run for my setup. This lift looks very solid.

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Seller of badassery
@Northridge4x4 have you guys had anyone running this lift with more of an overland type setup for weight? Any feedback? The Aev lift is giving non rubicons almost a 4” lift and that more that I want to run for my setup. This lift looks very solid.

That's what the EnduroSport is pretty much designed for. People have been real happy with it.

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Seller of badassery
Awesome, I need more gladiator tickets anyway :). Any sales I should wait for lol

Unfortunately that's one that Dynatrac hasn't allowed any sales on.

For the latest pricing either drop us an email at [email protected] or give us a ring at 866-601-5340, if there are any discount going on what you want, the sales staff will be happy to help out.

Sponsored

albbreinholt

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S
Had this lift installed about a week ago. I love it so far. My steering feels tighter and the ride is softer. I have had death wobble in the past, went away after the stabilizer recall but always felt like it was about to happen again. After the lift I feel no vibrations from the suspension at all. would buy again.

track.n.trail

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Software Engineer
Who all has some pics of this lift running 37 KO2’s on a Rubicon. It seems like this would be a good lift for that seeing the KO2s run a little smaller. I searched through the pages.
I have 37" KM3s going on next week, should be similar size to a 37" KO2. I'll post a picture of those once they're installed.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Here's 38x13.50's with chopped fenders and the Dynatrac Endurosport. At least for now. It's getting replaced by the 3.5" Metalcloak Gamechanger as soon as the rest of the parts arrive.

It could flex more, but the rear tire was hitting the pinch seam. I'm trimming them back on my next day off.

You'll probably have to chop your fenders, to avoid adding more bump stop than what comes with the endurosport. Or leave the fenders and add more bump stop, but lose some travel.

20200706_151809_resized.jpg
20200706_151751_resized.jpg
20200706_151718_resized.jpg
Sponsored