Sponsored

Can Synergy Control Arms and Track Bar be adjusted without removing? Other feedback?

jhernandez

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JEEP WRANGLER SPORTS UNLIMITED 3.6 4 DOORS JL
  • Banned
2019 JEEP WRANGLER SPORT JL V6 4DOORS

I HAVE QUESTION FOR THIS PRODUCTS SYNERGY, CONTROL ARMS, TRACK BAR, DRAG LINK, TIRE ROD, ARE ALL THIS CAN BE ADJUST WHILE IS ON THE JEEP WITH OUT TAKING THEM OUT? ALSO FREE MAINTENANCE AND GOOD WARRANTY AND GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE.

:jk: :jk::jk::jk::jk::jk::jk::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::jk::jk::jk::jk::jk::jk::like::like::like::like::like::like::like:
Sponsored

SouthCo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Billet Silver Sahara
I have the Synergy track bar only (rest is stock Mopar) and yes it can be adjusted on the vehicle. I believe they all can. As far as customer service and warranty I can't say because I have had no issues with my Synergy tack bar. My Jeep drives great so no immediate plans to change anything, but I may eventually change the drag link and tie rod bar and I'd go Synergy again...

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I have the Synergy rear track bar and all 8 control arms. Yes, they can all be adjusted on the vehicle sitting on the ground.

OP
OP

jhernandez

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JEEP WRANGLER SPORTS UNLIMITED 3.6 4 DOORS JL
  • Banned
I have the Synergy rear track bar and all 8 control arms. Yes, they can all be adjusted on the vehicle sitting on the ground.
DO YOU KNOW ANY VIDEO OUT THERE ADJUSTING THIS PRODUCTS WHILE IS ON THE JEEP? ALSO THIS PRODUCTS ARE THEY DOUBLE ADJUSTER?

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
DO YOU KNOW ANY VIDEO OUT THERE ADJUSTING THIS PRODUCTS WHILE IS ON THE JEEP? ALSO THIS PRODUCTS ARE THEY DOUBLE ADJUSTER?
Several on YouTube. Search "Jeep JL Synergy" and it will come up.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Search YouTube, like oceanblue2019 suggested.

While the vehicle is up on Jack stands, you replace one arm at a time but don't tighten the bushing bolts. Leave them loose for now. Once all the control arms and track bars are replaced, set the vehicle back down on the ground. At this point, you can make all final adjustments and tighten all hardware to proper specs. It's very important to have the vehicles weight on the arms and bars, sitting at its normal ride height, before tightening all hardware.

Here's a pic, taken from the wheelwell, of the chassis end of the passenger lower control arm.

My ring finger is pointing towards the rubber bushing mounting bolt that doesn't get torqued until after all adjustments are made.

My middle finger is pointing at the adjuster that easily moves under the weight of the vehicle.

My index finger is pointed at the pinch bolt and clamp that locks in the adjustment.
Jeep Wrangler JL Can Synergy Control Arms and Track Bar be adjusted without removing? Other feedback? 1593782994918
Sponsored