How Can We Help?

2Wheel-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 CTD, 1986 Suzuki Samurai, 1975 Datsun 620
I was looking to buy 4 oil filters, 4 air filters, and one cabin filter. Though your pricing was average, it was $25+ for shipping. Rockauto had all the parts for less and shipping was $11.88 (for both warehouses the parts were shipped from). If your shipping prices were a bit more reasonable, allmoparparts would have had the sale. I've previously being quoted high shipping prices, so I keep moving on to other sources. Just an FYI, as I've already made this purchase.
Sponsored

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
I was looking to buy 4 oil filters, 4 air filters, and one cabin filter. Though your pricing was average, it was $25+ for shipping. Rockauto had all the parts for less and shipping was $11.88 (for both warehouses the parts were shipped from). If your shipping prices were a bit more reasonable, allmoparparts would have had the sale. I've previously being quoted high shipping prices, so I keep moving on to other sources. Just an FYI, as I've already made this purchase.
I agree that their shipping can be steep, but sometimes Benny will shoot you a discount code that helps. Also, what you get here is the convenience of Benny identifying hard to find parts. He found a correct part for my daughter's Renegade that my local dealer parts department couldn't find. He's very helpful and very present on this forum, so that makes it worth sometimes paying a little more, at least to me. On that note, sometimes he can fix you up with the best price. The price he gave me on the Mopar steel front Rubi bumper could not be beaten, btw, including the shipping.

2Wheel-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 CTD, 1986 Suzuki Samurai, 1975 Datsun 620
I agree that their shipping can be steep, but sometimes Benny will shoot you a discount code that helps. Also, what you get here is the convenience of Benny identifying hard to find parts. He found a correct part for my daughter's Renegade that my local dealer parts department couldn't find. He's very helpful and very present on this forum, so that makes it worth sometimes paying a little more, at least to me. On that note, sometimes he can fix you up with the best price. The price he gave me on the Mopar steel front Rubi bumper could not be beaten, btw, including the shipping.
I completely forgot that they were on there, until this morning when I was looking through the different forums. Though even still, I probably wouldn't have come here asking for a discount to fix the shipping. The intent was merely constructive criticism. I had the cart full and ready to go - even knowing it wasn't the best price. but...I saw the shipping cost and moved on.
Yes, it's good exposure for them to come here and help people find difficult-to-find parts. I know first-hand that most OE parts catalogs are not intuitive.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I completely forgot that they were on there, until this morning when I was looking through the different forums. Though even still, I probably wouldn't have come here asking for a discount to fix the shipping. The intent was merely constructive criticism. I had the cart full and ready to go - even knowing it wasn't the best price. but...I saw the shipping cost and moved on.
Yes, it's good exposure for them to come here and help people find difficult-to-find parts. I know first-hand that most OE parts catalogs are not intuitive.
I think the shipping charge criticism is 100% justified. I'm paying $20 shipping on a $22 part I just ordered but need quickly.

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL

Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I can not seem to find the part that I am looking for. Can you help?

I need this sensor. It is on a 2019 Rubicon Unlimited rear locker.

1593599385324.png

Hi Ted,

That appears to be the connector for the locker actuator. Unfortunately the actuator is only available with a complete new axle housing. You may want to check with Dana/Spicer to see if they offer it as a separate component, Here is their site https://spicerparts.com/select-region

- Benny

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Thank you Lee for the feedback, I will research the product dimensions to ensure they are accurate.

Can I have your zip code please to use as a reference?

- Benny

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL

Thanks Lee,
We tightened up the dims on both parts which yields a new Fedex rate of 16.66. In the future PM me first and I will let you know what specials we have for forum members at the time.

- Benny

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Hi Ted,

That appears to be the connector for the locker actuator. Unfortunately the actuator is only available with a complete new axle housing. You may want to check with Dana/Spicer to see if they offer it as a separate component, Here is their site https://spicerparts.com/select-region

- Benny
I am not getting help anywhere that I turn. I do not need a complete new axle housing. I just need the sensor. It is crazy that I have to buy almost $3000 dollars worth of parts that I do NOT need so get a sensor that I do need. I have contacted Dana aftermarket and they are unwilling to help. I can not believe that I have to buy axle stubs, axles, bearing, ring and pinion gears, yokes, shims spacers, literately everything in the rear axle for a fault electrical component.

Is there anyone that you can point me to......an actual person that I can talk to that may be able to help me get this resolved? I just find it hard to believe that an electrical component fails. A part that can literally be swapped out in about 15 minutes can not be bought without spending almost $3000 dollars and taking apart the whole back half of the Jeep. This is like saying if your door handle breaks, You have to replace ever fully assembled door on your vehicle because well, we don't sell just the door handle.

Please please help me if you can.

Sponsored

Xeefactor

First Name
Leasia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler unlimited sport jl
OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I am not getting help anywhere that I turn. I do not need a complete new axle housing. I just need the sensor. It is crazy that I have to buy almost $3000 dollars worth of parts that I do NOT need so get a sensor that I do need. I have contacted Dana aftermarket and they are unwilling to help. I can not believe that I have to buy axle stubs, axles, bearing, ring and pinion gears, yokes, shims spacers, literately everything in the rear axle for a fault electrical component.

Is there anyone that you can point me to......an actual person that I can talk to that may be able to help me get this resolved? I just find it hard to believe that an electrical component fails. A part that can literally be swapped out in about 15 minutes can not be bought without spending almost $3000 dollars and taking apart the whole back half of the Jeep. This is like saying if your door handle breaks, You have to replace ever fully assembled door on your vehicle because well, we don't sell just the door handle.

Please please help me if you can.
I am sorry but the part is not a serviceable item. We have seen this many times and is not necessarily a new thing. Dana/Spicer makes the axles for Mopar which is why I suggested contacting them, Perhaps try reaching out to them again to see if just the center section is available. You can call Mopar but I would not want you to waste your time.

-Benny

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I am sorry but the part is not a serviceable item. We have seen this many times and is not necessarily a new thing. Dana/Spicer makes the axles for Mopar which is why I suggested contacting them, Perhaps try reaching out to them again to see if just the center section is available. You can call Mopar but I would not want you to waste your time.

-Benny
Maybe look for a wrecked Rubi being parted out? Or, check with an outfit that does axle swaps? Too bad they don't make small parts available from a larger component like that. Maybe a Rubi that had its rear axle damaged in an accident?

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.

-Benny
I have became the squeekey wheel. The people at Jeep customer care are already getting tired of talking to me on the phone. As is Dana.
Sponsored