Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I contacted Jeep Chat just now and all she said was...
“I see here your order is in the shipping phase. There is an ETA of 06/26/2020 - 07/10/2020 I recommend keeping in touch with your dealer.“
So you should be in KZ status. Jeep Chat always gives a two week window for ETA, and it can be a rolling ETA, changing day by day.
Your dealer should have access to a transit logistics system that will say exact time and date the rail car passes a read or the vehicle engine is started. Assuming your location is more than 250 - 300 miles from Toledo. If on a truck that doesn't get scanned as much. Either way will show a more detailed ETA. Ask the sales manager or GM for the info. If they balk then ask them to call a real Jeep dealer to get the info.

Advertisement

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Thank you all!!! I’ll feel out the dealer once it’s time for me to sign. But after really looking over the numbers it’s looking like 6% below MSRP. So I will kindly pick up my Jeep and not loose my deposit.
It’s is very reasonable when you pick it up to ask if there are any FACTORY INCENTIVES currently available for your vehicle. They can not anticipate what those incentives will be when you order. And it doesn’t cost the dealer anything to apply them. So if there is something available they should apply them to give you a better deal.

JustAnotherChicken

First Name
Tundra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Rubicon
so i placed an order for a 2021... i have a VON, when should i expect the VIN?
I placed my order after 5pm local time on a Friday and I my dealer emailed me my VON and VIN the next day at just a little after 8am. Maybe I'm just lucky?

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Crypto update:

There isn't one. Nothing. Been scouring the UAW Local 12 Facebook page thinking Brad and Karl entered so many orders yesterday they injured their right index fingers and had to go out on short term disability but nothing is listed for them.
But I'm not giving up. I've been up since 4:00 this morning because there was a change and I will stay up checking it every 30 seconds until there are more changes to report.

Zukifever

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR eco-diesel on order
Crypto update:

There isn't one. Nothing. Been scouring the UAW Local 12 Facebook page thinking Brad and Karl entered so many orders yesterday they injured their right index fingers and had to go out on short term disability but nothing is listed for them.
But I'm not giving up. I've been up since 4:00 this morning because there was a change and I will stay up checking it every 30 seconds until there are more changes to report.
Dedication!

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Crypto update:

Rajewski build ordered 02/14

Thank goodness I can go to bed now. Got hold of Brad and he sent his daughter in to enter it.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Crypto update:

GraniteCrystal build ordered 06/03