Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys, 2012 JKU previously
Crypto update:

MurphRubi build ordered 04/08
LiangTse sticker/complete ordered 05/18
Sher sticker/complete no order date
:party: Congratulations!! It's your lucky day!! :party:

Just received the call and pics from my salesman, can't wait to pick up my Willys~Thank you @nerubi

IMG_8897.JPG
I LOVE it! Willys was an excellent choice!

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Crypto update:

yhordi build ordered 05/19

Sponsored

Machpisto

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Eclipse, 2020 Rubicon
Salesperson just text that my Rubi is at the North Toledo Assembly Plant "Out Gate" and carrier ETA of 7/5 - 7/8. On my way to the dealer now to provide my insurance, drivers license, registration and start the financing process... :rock:

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Mike_1 and I ordered High Altitudes and we both were told by chat personnel that they will build the week of 7/6.
I've looked through the current detailed build sheets and have seen a couple of Recons but the Altitudes must of gone into the big completed list so can't find them.
I don't think the vin has a specific series number for the non-standard trim just one of the standard like Rubicon and then the different pieces called out - like the 20" wheels, decals. So hard to know if any had gone through recently. I read most of the build sheets when they publish but can't remember a High Altitude set. What are the characters in position 5, 6, 7 in your vin?

Sponsored

VictorySwing

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited
I've looked through the current detailed build sheets and have seen a couple of Recons but the Altitudes must of gone into the big completed list so can't find them.
I don't think the vin has a specific series number for the non-standard trim just one of the standard like Rubicon and then the different pieces called out - like the 20" wheels, decals. So hard to know if any had gone through recently. I read most of the build sheets when they publish but can't remember a High Altitude set. What are the characters in position 5, 6, 7 in your vin?
Those characters are J, X, E. When I look at the Sahara build sheets from others on crypto stickers I look for 20 × 8 inch wheels. All I have seen so far are 18 x 7.5 wheels.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Those characters are J, X, E. When I look at the Sahara build sheets from others on crypto stickers I look for 20 × 8 inch wheels. All I have seen so far are 18 x 7.5 wheels.
I'll focus on the Saharas coming up, not many of them.

Roadglider09

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara
Getting closer!! Just got this from Jeep Chat:

" I have checked and there is an ETA window of delivery to your dealership of 06/25/2020 - 07/09/2020
As this ETA stands the vehicle can be delivered to your dealership anytime within that window. This window can be subject to change so please check back with us as often as you like Michael"

Advertisement

Advertisement