What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

Cartage1

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2018 JLUR
That’s a fair point. I had not considered it. Thank you. I’m going to remove them and hang them on my wall.
Agree, and bad ass "art." Definitely a garage showpiece! ..,and supporting our troops, a win all the way around..

Perhaps modify and use as top corner brackets on a light bar mount on top of the windshield??? : )

Old glory on each windshield pillar and the highest point of the vehicle..., would play hell on the air flow, but would be a cool one-time pic....

Go America.., happy birthday in advance!!

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon JLUR, 97 Centurion Dually 7.3, 97 Classy Chassis Dually 7.3, 2016 Ultra Classic CVO
Vehicle Showcase
Tested out deepsleep 4 jeeps. Fits perfect and was comfortable. Added a window screen and a rechargeable fan to keep air moving.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 2241BC69-A4F7-4B9C-9E09-6828188BAC0F
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 2241BC69-A4F7-4B9C-9E09-6828188BAC0F

What kind of fans? and where did they go in the window tracks? or were they just inside to move the air?

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon JLUR, 97 Centurion Dually 7.3, 97 Classy Chassis Dually 7.3, 2016 Ultra Classic CVO
Vehicle Showcase
Mopar 2" lift.... by Jeep Dealer in Delaware... purchase and install $1213.... ;) Before and after pictured below ... I know i should have cleaned it for the second shot but the Dealer was busy and didn't have time to wash it.....
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? Jeep 2
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? Mopar Lift

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Mopar 2" lift.... by Jeep Dealer in Delaware... purchase and install $1213.... ;) Before and after pictured below ... I know i should have cleaned it for the second shot but the Dealer was busy and didn't have time to wash it.....
Looks good....... is that the red sticker on the coil spring? If so that’s the drivers side spring.
Unless they changed, the way it used to be is red driver side , blue passenger side.

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Looks good....... is that the red sticker on the coil spring? If so that’s the drivers side spring.
Unless they changed, the way it used to be is red driver side , blue passenger side.
Thank you very much... where did you get that info? because the blue is on the drivers side.... i never really looked at them... until the other day...

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase

BCalvin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys JLU, 1996 Porsche 993, 2007 Hummer H3
Thank you very much... where did you get that info? because the blue is on the drivers side.... i never really looked at them... until the other day...
You can double check the part numbers on those tags. Sorry to say I think it was installed wrong.
I just did it and red was drivers side.

I can also see your Jeep is doing what mine did without adjustable track bars. Front axle is pushed out on passenger side and rear axle pushes out on drivers side about 3/4"

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? mopar lift

Xtremetj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350 Platinum, Ignot Silver, 2019 Rubicon Unlimited, Billet Silver
Occupation
Oil & Gas Environmental Rep
love love love the American Adventure Lab DRLs.... So Cleannnnnnnnn
I love the look too... but my better half just told me last night when she dropped me off to pick up the Jeep that she wants me to change the flares. She likes the MetalCloak better than these. I just hate to loose the AAL lights but it’s hard so hard when she tells me to spend money on the Jeep

Heck she also told me to just go for it and upgrade axles to 60’s now and be done with it. Am I dreaming...

Shawn_1121

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara
I love the look too... but my better half just told me last night when she dropped me off to pick up the Jeep that she wants me to change the flares. She likes the MetalCloak better than these. I just hate to loose the AAL lights but it’s hard so hard when she tells me to spend money on the Jeep

Heck she also told me to just go for it and upgrade axles to 60’s now and be done with it. Am I dreaming...
Well think of me of you ever want to sell them :)