First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue
Occupation
Solution Architect
Also, getting ready for the 4th with Vet manufactured patriotic foot pegs.

IMG_0178.jpeg
Not sure I would do this. I love the look and the art aspect of it. But I rather not put my foot on the flag. I know its minor and not the real flag and all that, but just one of my OCD items I guess.

emptyminded42

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellayella JLU Sport S 6MT, Forester XT
Occupation
Engineer
As promised, here’s some pics of the Mopar Performance Rock Rails I stalled on my Sport S (with the Bestop Supertop Ultra)

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? AC844D1B-01E6-458A-B305-58819D0EADA8

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? EC09A1CA-4FF3-4330-A441-CD18681A8AFA

brain

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.unsinkablebriancork.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JT (Gladiator) Mojave | Gobi
Occupation
Business and Executive Coach
Vehicle Showcase
Not sure I would do this. I love the look and the art aspect of it. But I rather not put my foot on the flag. I know its minor and not the real flag and all that, but just one of my OCD items I guess.
That’s a fair point. I had not considered it. Thank you. I’m going to remove them and hang them on my wall.

breakerbaker

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2.0 JLU Sport S, 2015 Kawasaki Ninja 650, 2003 100th Anniversary Harley-Davidson Softtail
Occupation
Navy Doc
I am right there with you! I am active duty military and I honesty do not put my foot on the pegs anyways.