Sponsored

SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club

TJP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Nice ride! What wheels are those? Teraflex? Do you have a sideshot?
Thanks Den.
It’s a 2020 Rubicon 3.6 with 37” BFG KO2 on Black Rhino Arsenals 17” w 4.5” backspacing.
Running a rock Krawler 2.5” lift, lod bumper and rock slider steps.

enjoying it - awesome ride. have a rustys tire carrier I’m going to install this weekend.

here is a side shot.

187B73F5-3880-465F-8E01-CECA2CDB5576.jpeg

den_jku

First Name
DS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Thanks Den.
It’s a 2020 Rubicon 3.6 with 37” BFG KO2 on Black Rhino Arsenals 17” w 4.5” backspacing.
Running a rock Krawler 2.5” lift, lod bumper and rock slider steps.

enjoying it - awesome ride. have a rustys tire carrier I’m going to install this weekend.

here is a side shot.

Jeep Wrangler JL SARGE GREEN Wrangler JL Club 187B73F5-3880-465F-8E01-CECA2CDB5576
Thanks! Looks great! That is one of my favorite wheels too..

Sponsored

wtbman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
23 days from order to dealer! New record for Utah!
Ah man, I guess I don't have the only Sarge Green JL Rubicon in Utah anymore... :)
It's still an exclusive club though. Nice Jeep!
Just saw this exact combination drive past me on ____ in ______. What are the odds this is you? :)

Last edited:

UTJeeper

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Just saw this exact combination drive past me on 200n in Kaysville. What are the odds this is you? :)
Pretty damn good! I saw yours at the America First Credit Union! my wife and son work at that Smiths!

Sponsored

Yellow Cake Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I am thinking about trying to color match some accessories, but nothing significant enough to use actual color matched auto paint, so I am wondering if there is a spray can product that closely matches Sarge Green.

Have any of you compared any of the many greens available from Krylon, Rust-Oleum, etc.?

Did you find a good match?

If you have please let me know what you found out.

Thank you!

Yellow Cake Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Buy mopar rattle can?
Thank you. I did not know that was an option. I just looked it up, and see the 5 ounce spray cans cost a little more than two and a half times what a 12 ounce can of name brand hardware store spray paints cost, which makes the MOPAR option about 6 times more expensive.

I am thinking about painting some under carriage plates and some accessory brackets, so exact color match may not be worth spending 6x as much if there is a close match that be had by using a hardware store product.

Has anyone else found any other good paints to use?

Thank you!