Sponsored

nostatic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JL Sport S PDN, '18 R1200GS Rallye
Occupation
chief bottle washer
Totally love it. Sign me up. And could you also hand me my crack pipe over there? Thanks.
here ya go. Loaded it up with some magic mushrooms, I think that may help...
Sponsored

Sponsored

Hayseed_JLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2015 JKU
Where are all the bleeding hearts that say "haters will hate" and "its your jeep do what you want". This shows that there are limits on things and not everything is right (cough cough angry grills).

pangmaster

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Occupation
Enterprise architect
Vehicle Showcase
The only thing possibly worse would be to reimagine the Wrangler as a van.
The funny thing is, my wife loves Jeeps and vans. She would probably want to buy one if it existed. Jeep van life! :CWL:

Sponsored

HardSell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Built Rubicon replaced modestly built stolen '87 XJ
Occupation
Nose Picker
My first car was a '54 Firedome; DeSoto sponsored, "You Bet Your Life", with Groucho Marx hosting in 1954, available on Youtube. Commercials featured a model identical to the one I drove, a cream and turquoise job. "DeSoto's Firedome Hemi V-8 produced 170 horsepower." The problem was the car weighed 6000 lbs, came with a single throat carburetor and 2 speed automatic! Gear ratios were high and higher, making 7 miles per gallon both in town and highway. You could stand up in that car! The backs of both front and back divan style seats rose above my head and I was 6 feet tall. The steering wheel was modeled after the helm in the Titanic. Four football players stuffed in the trunk could be smuggled into a drive-in theater. I was the designated driver when we tripple dated. Had some great friends then....they all pitched in on an old Checker Cab floor mounted meter and gave it to me for graduation.

My second car, same year model was a LeMans Healy with a fiberglass hardtop. Traded the DeSoto plus $150. Brother's first car was a '56 T-Bird. 900 bucks!
Sponsored

Last edited: