Reaction score
Website
www.14jeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
New Order Manager
Vehicle Showcase
With the 2021 Model Year order banks opening tomorrow, I'd like to invite everyone interested in ordering to please give me an opportunity to earn your business.

I've been a member on this platform for over two years now & I've helped out hundreds of members here get into their new JL. I make the buying process simple, easy & as enjoyable as possible.

It all starts with an email! Send me the specs you are looking to order, I send you pricing & ordering info & within a few email exchanges, your Jeep is ordered! Once your Jeep arrives, I can promise a seamless & transparent transaction. Of course I love when my customers come to the dealership for delivery; however, many of my customers do not have that ability for many reasons (distance across the states, COVID, work schedule, etc). In that case, we can arrange having paperwork completed off sight & we can arrange shipping to you!

We will continue our forum discounts for the 2021 Model Year. Our standard discount is 6% below invoice with an additional percentage off for each of the following: FCA Affiliate Membership & Dealer Financing. That's a total of 8% BELOW INVOICE! We do not add back destination & we have one of the lowest dealer fee's in the Southeast of $499.

My email is [email protected]

Before you buy, give Travis a try!

Thanks again ya'll!

Travis@TriCityJeep
Sponsored

ChadTx

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking to order 2021 Wrangler Rubicon 2 door
Why isn’t the 2021 showing up on the Jeep website to build one?

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Why isn’t the 2021 showing up on the Jeep website to build one?
The purpose of Jeep.com website is to sell existing dealer inventory. Eventually the 2021 will be there to sell 2021 inventory and allow people wanting to order a new one to play with different possibilities.

RDiddy

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 manual Sahara
The purpose of Jeep.com website is to sell existing dealer inventory. Eventually the 2021 will be there to sell 2021 inventory and allow people wanting to order a new one to play with different possibilities.
I noticed today looking at the Jeep.ca website that they have again lowered the finance rate on wranglers. When I first started looking, the standard rate was 3.99%

When the employee pricing event kicked in, that dropped to 3.49%... today I saw they have dropped it to 2.99%

Long story short, and to tie it in to your reply, I assume that A: this is due to Jeep trying to flush out all remaining 2020 models and B: I am locked in at 3.49 that was in existence when I placed my order and they won't move me down to the 2.99%?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.