American Adventure Labs DRLs

CMontgomery93

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wranger JLU Sport S
I recently installed the American Adventure Labs Highline Fender Seauential DRLs on my 2018 Sport S. Everything works great and no hyperflash. I'm stuck trying to figure out how to enable the DRLs to run when the jeep is on like factory. I have the Tazer JL but I'm not sure what options to use. Enabled DRLs in the menu and set the DRL location to "Turn" however they were only amber not white. Anyone have experience with this? TIA.
Sponsored

Runt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Sahara
Just call them... they are always happy to help. Their customer service is outstanding!!

I have a Sahara with the upgraded LED package, so I can't help you myself.

Sangiuolo11

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S
I recently installed the American Adventure Labs Highline Fender Seauential DRLs on my 2018 Sport S. Everything works great and no hyperflash. I'm stuck trying to figure out how to enable the DRLs to run when the jeep is on like factory. I have the Tazer JL but I'm not sure what options to use. Enabled DRLs in the menu and set the DRL location to "Turn" however they were only amber not white. Anyone have experience with this? TIA.
did you ever figure this out?

OP
OP

CMontgomery93

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sangiuolo11

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S
I have not. Just been using the dial for parking lights so it acts like a DRL that way.
have you taken a trip to the dealer to see if they can flash it or program the DRL? I’m installing this at the end of the week myself on a sport S so we’ll see what happens.

Sponsored

OP
OP

CMontgomery93

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
have you taken a trip to the dealer to see if they can flash it or program the DRL? I’m installing this at the end of the week myself on a sport S so we’ll see what happens.
Unfortunately I'm still overseas for about a month. Once I get back stateside I'll take it to them and see.

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
I have the Tazer JL but I'm not sure what options to use. Enabled DRLs in the menu and set the DRL location to "Turn" however they were only amber not white. Anyone have experience with this? TIA.
Set location for DRL as dedicated

OP
OP

CMontgomery93

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Ill give it another shot. I tried that but it didn't work.
Big then to remember with the tazer is to go through complete reboot as recommended after changes
Sponsored