Sponsored

Dealer added accessories

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
thinking about adding a few items to mine before I pick it up 6-10weeks from new. Was thinking of having the dealer add my winch (going with super winch 10k) may be some lights just 2 and a hoop small one also some type of side step rail. Combo.
Have any of you done this?
What And was it worth it?
Sponsored

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads
thinking about adding a few items to mine before I pick it up 6-10weeks from new. Was thinking of having the dealer add my winch (going with super winch 10k) may be some lights just 2 and a hoop small one also some type of side step rail. Combo.
Have any of you done this?
What And was it worth it?
Add it! Roll it into you loan that way unless you are paying cash. It makes sense with numbers. I’m going to roll in a bunch of stuff and have my guy do it for me to cut down on labor. It makes sense to have vin coded to your investment along other whatever lift you want to do. Mopar really figured it out on the lift and add one of accessories by charging the same as the aftermarket for this adjustment.