Please Help me Locate my 2 door Bikini Unicorn

Vintage

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK
I need your help - thank you in advance. I had no idea Bikini was being cancelled as I was going to order a 2 door Rubi this summer.

So, can you please search your local dealers for a 2 door, Rubicon, in Bikini with Saddle interior. Let's use the power of the forum as I tried to search through Jeep USA but the inventory will only look out to a 150 mile radius!!!

Those are my absolute requirements as the rest I can live with or without although I always lean loaded.

Then just PM me the link or dealer and I will do the rest. This will be my 5th Wrangler.
Sponsored

Last edited:

limeade

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I found one Bikini 2 door Rubicon within 150 miles of me (Reno, NV). It does not have the saddle interior though, that could be a tough find. Jeep.com says this one is in transit to the dealer.

https://www.jeep.com/new-inventory/...statusCode=KZM&variation=Rubicon&drive=2-door

Have you thought of forgoing the saddle interior and getting some PRP or Katzkin seat covers instead? Might make your search a little more fruitful.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I need your help - thank you in advance. I had no idea Bikini was being cancelled as I was going to order a 2 door Rubi this summer.

So, can you please search your local dealers for a 2 door, Rubicon, in Bikini with Saddle interior. Let's use the power of the forum as I tried to search through Jeep USA but the inventory will only look out to a 150 mile radius!!!

Those are my absolute requirements as the rest I can love with or without although I always lean loaded.

Then just PM me the link or dealer and I will do the rest. This will be my 5th Wrangler.
you can change the zip code in the tool to look at different areas.

OP
OP
Vintage

Vintage

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK
you can change the zip code in the tool to look at different areas.
I could, but then I would have to look up all zipcodes for the major metropolitan areas in the US, write them down, and then start searching. Hopefully someone knows of one sitting around. I almost had one at Rover Oaks, but its a black interior!

OP
OP
Vintage

Vintage

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK
I found one Bikini 2 door Rubicon within 150 miles of me (Reno, NV). It does not have the saddle interior though, that could be a tough find. Jeep.com says this one is in transit to the dealer.

https://www.jeep.com/new-inventory/...statusCode=KZM&variation=Rubicon&drive=2-door

Have you thought of forgoing the saddle interior and getting some PRP or Katzkin seat covers instead? Might make your search a little more fruitful.
That is my last option as I would still have the red stitching and dash to deal with - but I will do it if I have to . . .

Sponsored

PaulwithJeep

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500, 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Let me make your life easier then searching every zip code in the country. I work for Jeep so I can search every dealership in the country with the click of a button. I found one that is in transit. So it isn't on the ground yet but should be in about 2 weeks or so. DM me and I will go over the details with you.

jessedacri

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White 2dr JL Rubicon 3.6
Try Cargurus.com and filter out unlimited miles, 2 door, and check all of the "blue" options as many dealers mess up the color metadata so it may not always come in as Bikini. I do think it'll be an absolute crapshoot on the saddle interior. I'd be flexible there, Katzkin IMO has some cheesy looking stuff but they also have some really, really nice and OEM-looking choices especially in the saddle/tan category.

Also try autotrader if that fails - just be sure you're searching for all kinds of blue as when I was looking for my 2 door JLR nationwide I found that a lot of the colors/options were mislabeled on many listings.

OP
OP
Vintage

Vintage

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK
Let me make your life easier then searching every zip code in the country. I work for Jeep so I can search every dealership in the country with the click of a button. I found one that is in transit. So it isn't on the ground yet but should be in about 2 weeks or so. DM me and I will go over the details with you.
That is awesome- I sent you a "message." Thank you so much.

Sponsored

Amaruq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLR 6spd
Hopefully it’s not a sold order.