Sponsored

What music do you jam to when you are in your Jeep?

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I have a broad music pallet. About the only thing that I don't listen to is twangy country music. I can't stand the old country, my wife died, my dog died kind of stuff.

My favorite band is Rob Bailey and the Hustler Standard.

This is a couple of my favorite tunes from them. If you actually listen to them, They even have a great message and they are great work out music.

When I look at what I have marked as favorite artist that pull up when their songs come on are
Lincoln Park
Trapt
AC/DC
Metalica
Van Halen
Nickelback............................hahahahaha
Lady Gaga
Garth Brooks
Evenescence
Megadeath
Hank Williams JR
Kid Rock
Rihanna
Jonas Brothers
Ed Sheeran
Triumph
Big Smo
Image Dragons
Puddle of Mud
Rob Zombie

There are more, but hey give Rob Bailey and the Hustler Standard a listen. They have some good stuff.
Sponsored

Somnium

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL Rubicon - Sting Gray
Occupation
Systems Administrator - IT
I run the full spectrum from Blues to Metal, Classic Rock to Grunge, Funk to whatever genre Tool falls into, and even some Country... but never Nickelback!! :rock:

DocTwinkie

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6m, 2019 Acura RDX Adv.
Occupation
Doc... Duh.
Ghost “Square Hammer” is a great song and makes a good station on Spotify.
Feed Me is also a go to.
Tegan and Sarah also makes a nice station.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Much better than Nickelback for getting a stuck in your head

I've seen a rich man beg
I've seen a good man sin
I've seen a tough man cry
I've seen a loser win
And a sad man grin
I heard an honest man lie
I've seen the good side of bad
And the down side of up
And everything between
I licked the silver spoon
Drank from the golden cup
Smoked the finest green

Sponsored

Jeepdude101

First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR black
Occupation
Construction field worker
Vehicle Showcase
Hah - sureeeeee never Nickelback. ....

Never made it as a wise man
I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealing
Tired of living like a blind man
I'm sick of sight without a sense of feeling
And this is how you remind me

This is how you remind me of what I really am
This is how you remind me of what I really am

HA I bet that tune is in your head now and I think you are gonna listen to Nickelback soon!!! Tool share the same DNA with Nickleback and so is Third Blind Eye and Goo Goo Dolls :giggle:

Cheers bro!!
I love Nickelback and any good rock and roll from the 60’s to the early 2000’s. I hate imagine dragons. My nephew loves that band I try to cleanse him with classic rock:angel: but to each their own.

Jeepdude101

First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR black
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Much better than Nickelback for getting a stuck in your head

I've seen a rich man beg
I've seen a good man sin
I've seen a tough man cry
I've seen a loser win
And a sad man grin
I heard an honest man lie
I've seen the good side of bad
And the down side of up
And everything between
I licked the silver spoon
Drank from the golden cup
Smoked the finest green

Great now I have Nickelback in my head and Everlast :headbang: Oh I hear Evanescence in my head as well! all the great music:rock:

Jeepdude101

First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR black
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Hahahaa thanks for sharing. I am gonna do something really bad.... I dare you to watch the video below:

HAHAHA!!! You are gonna have that song in your head for a few days!!! I guaranteed it. It is all psychology. I just solidified the tune in your head! You will be thinking of it when you shower in the morning, when you are driving, when you drink your coffee (if you do), when you listen to your music, when you are lollygagging and looking at the ceiling aimlessly.

HAAA HA HA HA!!

Ahhh now that you have been brainwashed - how about me throwing another one hit wonder for you that was really popular in my college heyday! :devil:

If you know that song well back then - then congratulations Isaac you just have two competing tune that will be running through your head today. Rock on! :rock:
D4642C70-0666-4068-A2C5-70F50023250C.gif

roaniecowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 14 GMC 1500 CC All TERRAIN
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Hey Ted, you have some really good mix there!!! From pop to rock to old skool and heavy metal :rock: - pretty awesome!

I like country a lot - and unless you listen to oooooold country it is not that twangy - Tim McGraw, Luke Bryan and the artist post 2K are pretty mainstream. However did you KNOW that if you play the country song backwards..... hmm I recommend you listen to Rascal Flatts (now that is one good contemporary country band :like:) - Backwards.

Also WHY do we have to go "hahahahaha" or justify that we listen to Nickleback!! I do the same thing as you - everytime I say that I like Nickleback I have not make some kind of joke. I love their music BUT it seems that all the haters (whom I am sure are listening to Nickleback secretly) is out to get them.

Thanks for sharing. :clap:

I listen to country most times, if not the news. Sometimes oldie rock, some jazz, a little classical.

I particularly enjoy old ballad type "western", which is nothing like "country", something I picked up during my horse riding days. I have to buy that type of music, since there are no stations that play it. Even the Grateful Dead likes Western.
But, Marty Robbins was the real deal.

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

My music is all over the place.. really depends on the day. grew up with Rock and Roll/hair metal bands, Ozzy, Ac/Dc, etc but ive started really listing to country and oldies from the 50's when driving my jeep and wheeling

Sponsored

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
I love Nickelback and any good rock and roll from the 60’s to the early 2000’s. I hate imagine dragons. My nephew loves that band I try to cleanse him with classic rock:angel: but to each their own.
My daughter, bless her, loved pop music when she was in high school. There were times that I would switch it, telling her that mom needed some "Zeppelin therapy" :rock::rock:.

jakebrake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler rubicon recon
I have the tendency of being all over the place with music selection. Sometimes I hop in knowing what I want, other times I jump around a bit to find what fits.

Just over the last couple days I've cranked up Frank Sinatra, Nine Inch Nails, D Fine Us, Frédéric Chopin, Marilyn Manson, Howlin Wolf, Trepaneringsritualin, Tool, Richard Wagner, Pearl Jam, Slipknot, Modest Mouse, and Deftones.
variety is the spice of life. currently trying to warm up to a few stations on satellite, but, they seem to have a music library that fits on 2 cds.

I was excited about the blues channel....

was.

the satellite stations are beating the same few songs into the ground. and, it just seems like i'm going to have to go I-pod.

Micky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
it depends. at the beach, its mostly reggae and buffet type songs. regular driving, will be rock of some kind, maybe even some rap if daughter is in car. and on way to skatepark... punk rock.

Jeepdude101

First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR black
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
My daughter, bless her, loved pop music when she was in high school. There were times that I would switch it, telling her that mom needed some "Zeppelin therapy" :rock::rock:.
Zeppelin therapy:CWL:

Amaruq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLR 6spd
Lately, (although I don’t have my Jeep until next week), the Lee Moses Radio station on Spotify.
Sponsored