Banned
Banned
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3 JK Sahara builds , JL Rubicon, 95 XJ build
Loaded white ruby, no body color flairs or top. But everything else to the exception of smokers group.
Sponsored

simpleJL

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
Ordered 2/26
kz’d on 3/19

And got my order in before msrp increase
The time your order was put in isn't relevant for the price increase - unless your dealer agrees to honoring the original price.

Don't assume they will - but definitely have a word with them to see if they are going to honor it.

cnyjl

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Billet JLUR, 2019 Ram Rebel Crew, 2019 HD FLTRXS, 2018 HD FLFBS ANV
I have the von number how do I start to get updates? Thanks for any help
You missed the free tracking deadline by about 9 days. They are supposed to open up tracking with a fee in the near future.

FrenchSSGTMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUS V6
Hate to say it but my delivery date is 4 weeks after order fellas... my 4th wrangler is about to be LIT!
Took literally 4 weeks between order and my JL being delivered...2hours away from me... it’s been 2 1/2 weeks now.... They suck at managing their deliveries

Sponsored

FrenchSSGTMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUS V6
I seriously feel like you ordered yours just after mine and for you not to have it delivered yet is ridiculous. Your the order elder on this thread now. I hope it comes this week!
I first thought you wrote « You’re the older elder » and was like « Oh man you’re f#$%ed ! » lol

77ggomez

First Name
Gerson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
87 YJ.
Reading through this, it seems like most of the delays are tied to either color or parts... Punk'n & Ocean Blue... premium soft tops, color matched tops & fenders...

Any reason to believe I wont get my Granite Crystal Rubicon Unlimited (automatic, leather, tow, cold weather, LED, black hard top and fenders) within a reasonable timeframe?
I feel the same way, my build is exactly the same except I got matching top and fenders. I hope it's not the case for us.

Sponsored

CyBourg

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 07 Honda S2000, 2018 JLU Sport O)|||||(O
The time your order was put in isn't relevant for the price increase - unless your dealer agrees to honoring the original price.

Don't assume they will - but definitely have a word with them to see if they are going to honor it.
I ordered mine by text at about 11:30 a.m. on 2/28 and my credit card was authorized for the down payment. Order date shows 3/1. Gearing up for a small monetary battle!

JL2018

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi. Granite Crystal
Occupation
Realtor
I ordered mine by text at about 11:30 a.m. on 2/28 and my credit card was authorized for the down payment. Order date shows 3/1. Gearing up for a small monetary battle!
I ordered mine on 2-8-18 from Moore Auto and they said they will honor price quoted at time of deposit
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.