Jeep people

Joe98

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019, 2 door Sport S, Mojito!
Stopped to refuel. As I was pumping, another Wrangler came into the garage. He got out and we talked about our Jeeps!

When I had a Hyundai or a Ford that never happened!

I love my Jeep!
Sponsored

Lateapex

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1944 MB, 2019 JLS
Clubs

Stopped to refuel. As I was pumping, another Wrangler came into the garage. He got out and we talked about our Jeeps!

When I had a Hyundai or a Ford that never happened!

I love my Jeep!
It’s a Jeep thing... :like: :jk:

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I always tell non jeep people that owning a Jeep is like getting 500 new friends. I have people talk to me in parking lots, gas stations, at stop lights, get thumbs up often and then if you join an awesome Jeep club, they trail ride together, meet for dinner, have ice cream gathering, weekend cookouts and bonfires. They also set up wheeling trips out of state. Can't possibly do it all.

Jeeps bringing us together since 1941.

Sponsored

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
When I had a Ford that never happened!
Too busy being on the flatbed of a tow truck. :giggle:
As long as they do it 6ft back in a mask.
This sounds dirty.
a guy in a pick up said to me as I passed, 'I like your Jeep!'
A good change from the usual, “hey you, asshole in the Ford, get out of my way!” And then I make the intent to follow them to where they’re going. But then the Ford breaks down. And then I have to call the tow truck.

Happens every time in the Ford.

R3D J33P

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR - Firecracker Red
I was driving down past our local Lowes the other day with the top off. A guy walking out couldn't get his mask off fast enough to tell me "Dang, that's a nice looking Jeep man" as I was driving by to park. I said thanks and he walked over and was asking me questions about it.

McCoys

First Name
Kai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Had a guy ask me in the parking lot if my roofrack will fit his JK. I told him no it was for the JL, now that I think of it, you can because smittybilt only used different mounting points between JK and JL on the same rack.

ForeOSU

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray JLU
In the last two weeks that I’ve had the Jeep stripped down, I’ve had two guys say to me “Nice Jeep”.

Never happened in the previous 10 years I drove Escapes.
I’ve noticed the Jeep gets a lot of attention when it’s naked. Kind of like people I guess!

Sponsored

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
As long as they do it 6ft back in a mask. Lol. But yeah buying a Jeep is joining a community. Pretty cool.
Funny you say that. Last Saturday I was doing some tailgating a a brewery "Outside seating only", another dude in a JL pulled up and parked right next to mine. He proceeded to pull out some lawn chairs for him and his girlfriend. Then he starts chatting with me for about 1.5hrs. He never wore a mask but I never took my n95 off. Made me extremely uncomfortable, but I didn't want to be rude.

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Too busy being on the flatbed of a tow truck. :giggle:
This sounds dirty.
A good change from the usual, “hey you, asshole in the Ford, get out of my way!” And then I make the intent to follow them to where they’re going. But then the Ford breaks down. And then I have to call the tow truck.

Happens every time in the Ford.
Somebody is on a roll today.

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
In the last two weeks that I’ve had the Jeep stripped down, I’ve had two guys say to me “Nice Jeep”.

Never happened in the previous 10 years I drove Escapes.
This is a daily occurrence since I put the 35s on about 2 weeks ago. Its already happened to me twice today before it was even 12pm.

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Yup.. last Sunday I was passing through a home depot parking lot. I heard someone calling "Sir, Sir, hey Sir". I stopped, and a man and his son says "Do you mind if we take a picture of your Jeep?". All of this since I put the 35s on.

Last edited:

Wabujitsu

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 JLU Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired US Army
Vehicle Showcase
Every single time I stop in any parking lot, strange, beautiful women who see my Jeep line up for a chance to throw themselves into my arms and try to swap spit with me.

Maybe I exaggerated a little...

I too end up in long conversations with other Jeep owners in parking lots. This wonderful phenomena transcends age and gender, and I enjoy it every time!
Sponsored