Radio issues after dash panel install.

ColtSeevers

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jl
Anyone have the same issue? I replaced my red dash panels with the leather jt launch edition ones. I followed a decent video that had you disconnect the battery prior so there would be no airbag accidents. Got the install done and now my 8.4 radio does not show SiriusXM, is missing other functions and temp controls don't work??
Sponsored

LanceMagnum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Wow. same issue here with some minor differences - had the batteries disconnected today while working on some aux circuits and now my climate is hi/lo only, no backup camera when going into reverse, outside temp reads 100, apps missing (like off-road pages). but I didn't lose my sat radio.

Another post mentions about waiting until some over-the-air update happens, we'll see if it's fixed by tomorrow.

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Wow. same issue here with some minor differences - had the batteries disconnected today while working on some aux circuits and now my climate is hi/lo only, no backup camera when going into reverse, outside temp reads 100, apps missing (like off-road pages). but I didn't lose my sat radio.

Another post mentions about waiting until some over-the-air update happens, we'll see if it's fixed by tomorrow.
We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing this concern. If you would like any additional assistance, our team is always available via private message!

Alison
JeepCares

LanceMagnum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing this concern. If you would like any additional assistance, our team is always available via private message!

Alison
JeepCares
Thanks Alison, it did indeed fix itself overnight, must have downloaded some software and rebooted

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Thanks Alison, it did indeed fix itself overnight, must have downloaded some software and rebooted
I'm very happy to hear this! Feel free to reach out if you ever need anything else.

Alison
JeepCares

OP
OP

ColtSeevers

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jl
Thanks for the info. Mine did eventially fix itself also. Not sure how long it took, I just rode the motorcycle for a few days and then checked it again.
Sponsored