Post your 2020 JL build status

Jpat

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Mine came out of special equipment yesterday and is at dealer now. How the hell did they do that?

Criswell
Maybe the dealer installed the special equipment? Who knows, but that's pretty sweet
Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Mine came out of special equipment yesterday and is at dealer now. How the hell did they do that?

Criswell
where are they? Who said it came out of JB yesterday (me?)? This is going to spoil you getting it so soon.

richardya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge 2011
Vehicle Showcase
Criswell in MD.

I have chatted everyday. These are the responses lately. Even if they are a day behind its still pretty crazy. Window sticker didnt even populate yet.

6/9
I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.

6/9 (II)
I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle

6/10
I am showing at this time your Vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle.

6/11
I am showing your vehicle is currently in the shipping process, the current ETA for delivery to the dealership is 06/10/2020 - 06/15/2020

6/11 AT DEALER SENT ME A PHOTO OF DELIVERED VEHICLE

Last edited:

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Not to far from Toledo. Guessing they were getting their info from JeepChat which can be behind, like saying it is going i to production the day your dealer calls to say it arrived, just like in your case. So you are going to go get it and drive it back or are they sending it to you?

Last edited:

richardya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge 2011
Vehicle Showcase
Not to far from Toledo. Guessing they were getting their info from JeepChat which can be behind, lime saying it is going i to production the day your dealer calls to sa it arrived, just like in your case. So you are going to go get it and drive it back or are they sending it to you?
That was me talking talking to jeep chat. Copy & Paste.
I found a trucking company that would do it for $325.

Sponsored

mcjeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Well this is a first for me. Talking to Jeep Chat now and I got this one:

"Thank you, I can see all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production. It has been in this stage for a while now so I would like to have our ordering team take a look into this for you, do you know if you have had a case escalated to them previously?"

It took them a while to find my order once I had a VON, so I wonder if something might be amiss.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
That was me talking talking to jeep chat. Copy & Paste.
I found a trucking company that would do it for $325.
That's a great price. Did they say how long?

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Well this is a first for me. Talking to Jeep Chat now and I got this one:

"Thank you, I can see all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production. It has been in this stage for a while now so I would like to have our ordering team take a look into this for you, do you know if you have had a case escalated to them previously?"

It took them a while to find my order once I had a VON, so I wonder if something might be amiss.
Now you will really see action - look for a mid-August build. :rock:

richardya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge 2011
Vehicle Showcase
That's a great price. Did they say how long?
I forgot, but they said they pick it up within 48 hours of when I call. It's only a 5 hour drive right up the east coast so i'd be shocked it if it's more than 24 hours from pickup.

Sponsored

wtodd

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HellaYella JLR 6spd w/ BnL re-gear, MC 3.5"
Latest update - no change.
As excitedly reported before - Weber detailed build sheet appeared and it is a manual.
WOW. Tan soft-top, 2-dr, manual Sting-gray Rubicon. With a 2/7 order date. Good for them!

I wonder where it's going? [Hopefully not to Atlanta.]

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Greenville, S.C.
it's in Jeeps Orlando zone so they go down there and ask for directions to SC. And knowing how Floridians feel about SC guessing it might end up in Cuba.

webertiger

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR
Occupation
Physics and Astronomy Teacher
it's in Jeeps Orlando zone so they go down there and ask for directions to SC. And knowing how Floridians feel about SC guessing it might end up in Cuba.
I’ll go to Cuba to get it