Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I was just told by JeepChat

The order is currently in the build process and the completed vehicle should be ready for shipping in the next day or so, no ETA has been attached to the vehicle as of yet

they would not give me a build code even though they did yesterday, but after some prying said that it was in framing.
You have any addons like hinge reinforcement, headliner, etc.? That sends you to the body vendor. It's been taking 2 to 5 days there before it gets pushed out the door.
Sponsored

2020JLUR6spd

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR on order, 2020 Ram Limited, 2018 Volvo XC90 T6 Inscription, 1967 C-10
You have any addons like hinge reinforcement, headliner, etc.? That sends you to the body vendor. It's been taking 2 to 5 days there before it gets pushed out the door.
The only thing I can think of that would be an add-on is the door sill trim. We ordered the rear tub liner and that added the door trim. In hind sight I wish we would have just got the liner later. Its a Sky One-Touch top, and no gate reinforcement.

richardya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge 2011
Vehicle Showcase
The only thing I can think of that would be an add-on is the door sill trim. We ordered the rear tub liner and that added the door trim. In hind sight I wish we would have just got the liner later. Its a Sky One-Touch top, and no gate reinforcement.
If someone wanted to, they could probably reverse engineer into what goes into the JB vendor stage. "Door Sills by Mopar" will probably do it.

Jpat

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Im pretty jealous that people are seeing movement. As of tuesday I was still being "sequenced for production" with no date. I guess i cant complain too much as a 5/26 order, but it would be nice to have an ETA even if was july.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, pulling a couple of strips of plastic off tape then pushing the sill protector on sounds lime at least a 5 day job. Of course it has t o wait for all of the other ones in their ahead of it.

Sponsored

richardya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge 2011
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, pulling a couple of strips of plastic off tape then pushing the sill protector on sounds lime at least a 5 day job. Of course it has t o wait for all of the other ones in their ahead of it.
Actually, looking at a copy of the dealer order there is a section that uses the term "Special equipment," I would not be surprised if that was it. I have no idea what those codes are though. The entire order and packages is listed above. So I am guessing the computer breaks that out separately so when it goes into sequencing the vendor gets those codes.
Jeep Wrangler JL Post your 2020 JL build status Screenshot 2020-06-11 11.31.53

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Actually, looking at a copy of the dealer order there is a section that uses the term "Special equipment," I would not be surprised if that was it. I have no idea what those codes are though. The entire order and packages is listed above. So I am guessing the computer breaks that out separately so when it goes into sequencing the vendor gets those codes.
Jeep Wrangler JL Post your 2020 JL build status Screenshot 2020-06-11 11.31.53
It is an instruction to the people on the line that this vehicle is for a special person so treat it nice, no bo!t in the gas tank to rattle, no sandwich left in the heating duct to smell later.
If memory serves me 99752 are destination charge codes but maybe not.

richardya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge 2011
Vehicle Showcase
I like the special person code theory. That seems probable to me. And my mom.

ShariJeep

First Name
Shari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys, 2012 JKU previously
I was hoping mine was in the build stage and Crypto was just behind. However, just spoke with JeepCares... " I can see all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production, it should be entering the build any day now! "
:crying:

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I was hoping mine was in the build stage and Crypto was just behind. However, just spoke with JeepCares... " I can see all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production, it should be entering the build any day now! "
:crying:
They'll probably put three special person codes on your order.:clap::clap::clap:

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
ShannonXC - sticker found/build complete.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
New build sheet:
Weber ordered 02/07

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Latest update - no change.
As excitedly reported before - Weber detailed build sheet appeared and it is a manual.

richardya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge 2011
Vehicle Showcase
Mine came out of special equipment yesterday and is at dealer now. How the hell did they do that?
Criswell

5/14 VON Ordered
5/15 VIN
6/5 D1 Sequenced
6/7 Frame
6/8 Paint
6/10 Addidtional Equipment
6/11 At dealer
Sponsored