Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
The 3 builds from earlier this morning are automatics.

Sponsored

ShariJeep

First Name
Shari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys, 2012 JKU previously
I see you guys watching for your builds, how are you able to track it? I ordered on 5/29. A 2 door JL manual in Sting grey. I have spoke to Jeep care with my VON and they gave me a VIN. Thanks
Congrats on your new order!! I have a Sting Gray on order as well. Such an awesome color. Welcome to our group of waiters. You will soon be obsessed with watching the Crypto tracker. ;)

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
CHECKIT30 just got a sticker and completed.

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Tychon - sticker/complete. Looks like some of the ones that have been in JB for awhile are getting finished.

rba89

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Green JLU
My order, a manual Sport S placed on 2/15, is currently in the paint stage. Its nickname on CryptoStickers is SargeGreen

wtodd

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HellaYella JLR 6spd w/ BnL re-gear, MC 3.5"
My order, a manual Sport S placed on 2/15, is currently in the paint stage. Its nickname on CryptoStickers is SargeGreen
So close...

I ordered a Sarge Willys on 2/20. On 2/21 the dealer called to say he couldn't enter a manual order.

By the time the manuals were accepted again, my Sarge Willys had morphed into a HellaYella Rubicon.

Since everything revolves around me, I have to assume that the Universe arranged the m/t recall just to get me into a yellow Rubicon.

I'm sorry the rest of you got dragged along.

richardya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge 2011
Vehicle Showcase
Mine shipped, window sticker should pop soon. These two threads are kind of redundant. Why do they make new ones for every MY, why not just use the main one in the tracker thread.

So i went on the cypto site mentioned and put in my info for "track new order". It was nice to see it come up with the correct order info but it says build not found, sticker not found.
Browse the threads and you will see the sequence of production and updates that you will get from your dealer and/or Jeep customer care. The build sheet comes once your vehicle is scheduled to hit the assembly line which is usually day or two before they start building it.

2020JLUR6spd

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR on order, 2020 Ram Limited, 2018 Volvo XC90 T6 Inscription, 1967 C-10
I was just told by JeepChat

The order is currently in the build process and the completed vehicle should be ready for shipping in the next day or so, no ETA has been attached to the vehicle as of yet

they would not give me a build code even though they did yesterday, but after some prying said that it was in framing.
Sponsored